2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre pro n! Certainly al

Person, if isn't the Hong Sen of sea to more therein suppress, he doesn't well make for becoming friends with for a sky, star, finally will give° me to sell also perhaps.Once saw too manily betray a condition, even if face true gentleman, I also became accustomed to with the heart degree of mean person.
Allowed ambition Heng to see me don't answer as well as demand, just smiled to smile, way:"Leave, wrap behind such an explosive's back on the body, be cut be not what good matter.My suggestion you are free to consider, if need, say with me at any time, this a few months come we and the interest is here already the cloth is a little bit very a lot of, do what all very convenient!"
I lose to say with smile:"You pour is pretty exert a job, really don't know how your time arrange of, see your much time all carefree to visit a wave to concuss of, incredibly not voice not the interest did so many matters."Really in so short few months, while allowing collecting of ambition Heng, with cheerful influence already obscure extend a lot, even I know that the huge plan that they have already started investing setup, formally begin for the next move works well to expect preparation first.
Allow an ambition Heng smile, naturally way:"The president treats me by country's private, I devote with the report naturally, although on the our mouth say on the first in the association, life long in the association, but who don't want to hurriedly earn big money, then calmly retire!I can still hope to wait you to polish off Xiao completely, I also requite the boon of finishing the president, we hoist sail to go out to sea together and travel the world, appreciate world famous courtesan."
Looking at him open smiling face, I isn't and from heart also a burst of warmth, clapped to clap his shoulder, way:"Good brothers!Like, agree verbally so!However your good intentions, I appreciated."
Allow ambition Heng to see the proposal that I refuse him, cannot help but shaking to shake head, the noodles takes to sigh of smile way:"Also to, is a person to work, should stay to have some bottom line.Anyway I appreciate you this, no matter how it is, all have own persistence."
I lose to say with smile:"Also have no you to say so exaggeratedly, just some matters, I really can not do it just, so simple!"
The time obscurely passes, for the first time bargain successfully after, we Be held up near half several months just carried on the second-time bargain, star in the sky obviously also starts trusting our shipment ability, the goods this time compare on time naturally again many a lot of, certainly I still an individual hard swallowed down, hide at concealed place.Before having not concussed to the utmost patrimony, I is unique can make, be:Endure!
This is hardest a the time of cook, look like all is calm, in fact but have no place isn't dark to flow out, the Xiao is exactly hard at beat what idea for the time being in spite of, the police also investigates very and tightly and force we constantly the transformation hide of location, and proceed from my position, also want to absolutely promise the safety of two personal qualities, this is really the business of a very vexed person.
The all theses all let my nerve keep at the vigilance of height with stimulated in the middle, can not sleep one at all safe feel.Occasionally awake from sleep, the head quarter pays no attention from the mirror and sees oneself again while washing Shu many several silk grey hair, and canthus, also the beginning slowly appears and the young and the most disproportionate tail line.When the youth is eroded by the blackness, probably my unique should rejoice of, is my character to still keep keeping opposite sound.Haven't arrived partite situation!
Certainly also not a little good matter has no, this period, the week easily has to conduct electricity words.Say she has already signed in the A City under heel, the wedding dress store has already opened smoothly, at have a liking for business still pretty quite good under the with meticulous care dealing with of the her and Zhang Zhi Yun.And she also silently visited my parents and said that they are all very peaceful, certainly for the sake of safety since see, she has no really of contact with my parents.
Let I the happy matter isn't only these, current of my mood is also very good.
"How to smile so?And sister-in-law hair color feeling message!"Stand up from the card table of suddenly see my double at the Hao east the eye Mi smile to looking at a cellular phone, not from say with smile.
I am between each expertly turn a lane to begin machine don't directly answer him.Just smile ground anti- Ji way:"Lose again how much, early say with you, play a card never with ambition Heng Ning, not lose to die you!"
Eastern helpless way at the Hao:"Intend to beat however Heng Zi, fight a dozen however dragon you, my his mama more mixed to more return to!"The Wei Zi gathers together in the part interest way:"BE not whole either ah, the east elder brother beats the effort brotherses of cannon to always admire very much!"
That is public to smile into one, I to Xu Zhi Heng and put to put my cellular phone at the Hao east, way:"Just received a news, doing not know shoulded be regarded as good news."
All of 2 people are that once the spirits flap, the station starts all of a sudden.Seeing me didn't talk, 2 people had already flicked to wave hand to a many under charges and signaled hint them to go out.Knowing key figures has to say words, Wei Zi their nature withdrew room very tactfully.The rank of underworld is similar very severe.
I wait the younger brothers to go away, this just slowly way:"Star in the sky finally could not contained any more, this Saturday, they will choose new group leader in the country villa of Kowloon."
Is a quick-tempered at the Hao east, ask a way right away:"This isn't the day after tomorrow, so the news of inside story you are how can anyone know of?The ear lines that our parties goes out didn't report."
I smile, way:"You guess!"Depending at the Hao east is a , way:"Come to hold in suspense again."Pour is Xu Zhi Heng who has been calming down to stand to ponder for a while, light tone way:"Is the Xiao hard to say?"
"Cleverness!"I the applause ground order to him and adjust the machine information way of making moves:"He just delivered of message."At the Hao although the east once was a sky, the framework of star agency, for the business of me and the Xiao hard, Xu Zhi Heng, who obviously and rather joined soon, understands so and smelt speech not from strange way:"How can is him?"
I say with smile:"This a little bit the son is complicated, I also explain all of a sudden it's not pure, however he since is willing to tell us, always make us order what matter just right!"
Allow ambition Heng in response to the way:"H'm, should be so, I think the purpose that he tells us, should want to sound out us to have to understand his true meaning.See to him also can't wait for, think that we earlier act."
I nod the judgment of agreeing Xu Zhi Heng, a head of fog water of make at the Hao east if fall to fog inside, a face oddly asks a way:"Two of you at say what,beats by dre pro, how I don't understand, you have what deceive me?I how feel that you are saying and the Xiao is hard to have what privately contact?"
I clap his way:"Do not deceive you, however in fact we are just also in the guess, can not affirm, if ……if our judgment is correct, Xiao hard meaning, should be to make us make moves, polish off his old daddy for him."
East at the Hao a , there is unexpectedly no the meaning of accident.Pour to see me Leng for a while, say with smile:"Incredibly didn't order reaction?"The east is anti- to pour strange tunnel at the Hao:"Have to have what reaction, isn't this a very normal matter?In the Xiao house leaves him now a man, the nobody contends for power with him, does he still stay his old daddy why?"
"Is such?Do you also see like this?"My Zheng for a while, have never thought not only allow ambition Heng is to see like this, even even also feel that this is again normal at the Hao east however.
At the Hao east despise ground on smiling, way:"I was so foolish at Xiao house for several years, the Xiao house was all some what person, I can also know however, just so-called Long Sheng Long, the Feng livings Feng, tortoise son bastard.Before elder brother Jie at of time, everyone felt that he is enough crafty, actually, he was regarded as in the Xiao home quite good of, at least as long as the brotherses are willing to lift a hand to, he is really quite good to us.Only he after all isn't a completely Xiao son, think to go under existence in the Xiao house, not poison a point don't go.However finally again how, not just Dou however the person of Xiao house."
It is a not intentional words at the Hao east, let me suddenly have the felling to grow to become clear suddenly.He before with lead Xiao a life time hero very long-term, to the Xiao a life time hero's evaluation naturally not enough objective, but see as quasi- as this kind of outsider of Xu Zhi Hengly at 1:00, that is inside the person to the Xiao house that kind of is cunning and cruelty to see is deeply.
For see the dark side of pure human nature, I and since the childhood at the river is in the lake mix greatly in allowed 2 people to compare, always is differ some.No matter I once experienced again much and miserably matter, become how cold, to human nature of good kind always entertain to have a hope Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论