2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre australia I have a little to

The car builds isn't generally beautiful, than sell all goodly on market.Even I miss he build 1 for me.See come to intelligent person is an intelligent person, learn what all easy."
In my heart on moving, dynasty Chen Lin Feng hopes to go, on the noodles that sees weak earth shine of sunlight at him, his whole matchless outline fresh clear.The eyelash is long long, unexpectedly have a kind of beauty with general woman.


Two calls



Chen Lin Feng seems to know that I walk to him, suddenly light raise head, saw my one eye, took the right hand middle finger of spoon lightly on playing, point to him opposite seat, signal hint me to sit down.
"Have what problem ask, lead again for ten minutes I occupy and do."Have not waited I to sit down, Chen Lin Feng already Be drinking soup and lightly asking a way.Know that I have words to want to him and say generally.
My Zheng for a while, smile to sit properly, way:"How are you, I call beard C dragon!Just came to this soon."
Chen Lin Feng is tiny to raise head, way:"Directly say, you have what matter seek me?"
"You how can anyone know do I occupy and seek you?"I counter-question a way.
The spoon of Chen Lin Feng stopped by the side of the mouth, slowly way:"Come in to start from I, you have been being noticing me, should be that I ask you, do you notice so me to have what intention?"If isn't me in front of him, I am very difficult talk of Chen Lin Feng and not Chen Lin Feng of the language contact.This has a liking for looks Xian show, beautiful arrive to even make people doubt the young man of his sex mindset, talk but thus straightforwards.
My Song shrugs shoulders, smile way:"You seemed to have no to once get in touch with with my view, how can anyone know am I eying you?"
The despise ground of Chen Lin Feng sneers at, way:"If what the matters all use eyes see is a standard to judge, this world not- too vulgar."
I have a little to not too understand his meaning and say with smile:"The sixth sense?"
Chen Lin Feng nods a way:"Say probably, you seek me what matter, I am incognizant you, can't have patience waiting of."
I smile, way:"Also nothing important special matter, be want to hand over a friend.You know that my newly arrived of, so want to know some friends more as far as possible."
Chen Lin Feng's eyes lightly Piao my one eye, way:"Friend?Is ashamed, don't I need?"
I still see arrive to stab so for the first time of person, not from tiny embarrassed for a while, the Shan says with smile:"I listen to person say, have you ever is a black guest before?"
Chen Lin Feng lightly nods, there are no too many performances on the noodles, light way:"What's wrong?"
"Nothing important?Is curious just, I nearby have no a person like this."I way.
Chen Lin Feng draws out paper towel and lightly wiped to wipe a mouth, way:"If you are to be interested in this, ashamed, I isn't suitable for you, I no longer do something like this ."Say to raise a left hand to took a look form, way:"I still had a work and walked first!"
I order, way:"H'm, that doesn't bother you!"
Chen Lin Feng holds own lunch-box station to start and walked two, suddenly turn head a way:"However still keep thanking you,beats by dre australia, this building is 17 personal insides, only the first person who see and then say to make friend with me on one's own initiative for the first time.Just I really don't need.Is ashamed!"Finished saying to slowly walk to go out.
Depend, open mouth is 17 people?Which there is so accurate matter?I smiled to smile and hoped to watch from a distance everywhere, silent in the heart count for a while, not from laugh behind one's back in the heart, which have 17 people, include the staff member of dining room at inside, clearly only have 15.
Slowly walked back, Liu Chuan says with smile:"How, dragon, make you don't go, that boy stabs very.However I really appreciate him.Although he stabs,he is to all stab to the owners, really have to have what make him help of, he as long as sometimes really help.Still exclusively beat the car of more than ten kilometers to go to my house last time, be for packing a computer game for me.Don't seem to be there those silly force, basically despise a person."
The Ji Bin always shook to shake head, way:"Face Feng this person is really very strange, the peacetime is also quite good, but as long as while occupying he completely became another person, who all ignore, however probably too intelligent persons all have this temper."
Lee always China way:"This guy isn't a general cleverness, the head inside is like to pack encyclopedia and basically asks not to pour him.Literally sweep one eye, the felling can chase nearby the details of owner to all observe, very terrible."
He this words are a , my heart's sudden Zheng for a while, this angle saw past and at the right moment saw have two attendants of dining rooms joke to come out from the toilet from I, two add 15, neither more nor less, at the right moment 17.
The time that returns to a rental house, week easily just on opening a door, fly to charge forward, embraced me to kiss for a while.
I am on her powder face kiss in person, the hand is on her body wanton for a while, stir her face ascend red rush toward of, the square slowly lets go of her while writing a full spring idea on the face, strange way:"You not is say having public notice today, would not° until very late go home?How it'ser yet early than me?"
The week easy Jiao sings ground to pull I annoy a sofa to sit in seat of honor in the Chong under, lie prone on my bosom, tired shrink kittenish, Du mouth way:"I miss my husband, can not earlier come back!"I am past to get angry a form, toward a week to easily stare a way:"Who is your husband ?Does the hustling along hand over for my honesty to treat?"The week easily laughs merrily a way:"Who know, know to don't tell you as well!"
I toward a week to easily hum two, Lu mountain bad claw to week easy of inherit to go before the chest, say with smile:"Say or not, say or not!"The week easily smiles to make to avoid being seen, but where run open, be grasped by me is wearing, at her double milk up a burst of without restraint crumple a lane, way:"I know that you loathe to give up to say."Keeping is easily abashed for a week don't pass by the head, the Jiao says with smile:"I say that I say, the meanest in the world of that be!"
Is a burst of to fondle under, the week easy spring feeling ripples and opens a pair of arms on one's own initiative, the red lips prints to me.The lips tongue hands over to tie up bottom, week easy double of eyes all want Wang Chu Shui.Sending out a light moan voice is just wanting an unmanageable moment, I put in the trousers to wrap inside of the cellular phone suddenly vibrated for a while.
I smile to push away 1:00 and take out a telephone to toward a week easy way:"Answered a telephone to tidy up you again!"The week easily smiles to spring up, dynasty I dress up as a grimace, the Xi laughs merrily a way:"Think beautifully!My hot water shampooes!"
Is an unfamiliar other parts of country number on the telephone, an incognizant area to me, I hesitated for a while and still kept connecting to ring a telephone."Is the text handsome?"The telephone spreads familiar voice in front.Is brave just!
"O.K.!"Almost is at the same time, we all each other spoke same salute words.Not from all is a smile.
"Is quite good, I have already temporarily settled down."I walk to the window side, stretch a head to lead a window, in a soft voice ask.
Being brave to just lightly sigh is a , way:"That good, I have already arrived a northern frontier, is the small town that the last can station here, we will all through the night be in transit tonight, so make a telephone call to you.Ask your current situation."
I way:"I am all right of, you trust go to good, need not be worried about me."
Is brave just lightly H'm a , way:"Received to always arrange a companion for me, very similar to your appearance height, along the road we still left some clueses, I think that he arranges like this.Will make the police think that you also got to north, it would make your circumstances opposite more safety a point."
Lightly sigh in my heart, this time, receive a soldier to incredibly still think for I wearing.Is brave just suddenly way:"You now is have E City!"I hesitated for a while and still kept noding a way:"To, however is just temporary.May lead for a period of time and then will leave, depends on!I miss here I also should not foolish too long."
Is brave just way:"Pain you, everything takes good care of."
By this time the week easily and suddenly walked to come over and stood to after death whisper a way at me:"Who ah, I can tell you, which also forbid!"In my heart helplessly sighed for a while, wonder easy ear of week the Te also worked properly to order, I all of this are to stretch a window, returned a quilt she to hear.
Was ambiguouslybrave to just ambiguously hear easy voice of week from the telephone, asked a way:"You nearby someone?That so, Shi Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论