2012年10月5日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/AHvj id We walked ver

The item side covers with to hang.Lightly copy the Shao smoke Dai eyebrow of Liu Ye Xi, don't Shi Zhu apply powder, natural go to vulture decoration, naturally true simple vegetable, just like the absolute being of Luo water.
Her hand achievement has no overly critical, compare with the skill of doll uping of cloud bead each has his merits.On thinking of cloud bead, my air the instant Be dreary to have no light.Is current of she whether is well, once promised to let she always the companion is at my body side, but I had no alternative but threw down her a person.Qi's blessing a meeting to blame her has never been optimistic about I, the Qi blesses ……what are you doing now?
"Young lady, the You grass gets you to go out to walk."Her starting to hand has been dejected of I, get me dynasty door outside but go, orchid orchid but call live us.She walks to wardrobe in take out an ermine sable cape Qiu to say for I fastenning ascending, mumblingly:"The month of the La has been already gone to, the weather great cold, young lady just more, perhaps caught cold."
My hand lightly once fondles this soft warm sable Qiu , the heart had been already been filled very full, but once the You grass draw back the wood door of Zhu Chi Tan, a burst of cold breeze once pares off a double cheek, just like the knife mow.
"The young lady pleases."The You grass stretches hand to invite me to go out first, the facial expression is peculiar, seem to occupy to deceive me, although have Yi, don't probe.Exceed a leg to across a threshold, the cool breeze of deep breathing one mouthful winter days, be depressed recently of annoy a to sweep but get empty.Take a suck at spirit again, a burst of and fragrant and elegant joss-stick comes into nostrils, this flavor is ……
I rush out a long gallery and escape joss-stick but look for and turn the place of Cape powder white one, touch eyes shocking, this is ……joss-stick snow sea!
The home garden deeply thick joss-stick blows to the utmost and traverse cold still the Ao still open, joss-stick Yao the time is everywhere.I gradually tread to walk into this fragrant snow sea, remember while listenning to rain Ge last time, this is just full with thick weed of Qi Qi and visit again but have become at present can with long living the plum that the palace matches in excellence of park.I finally know the look in the eyes of You grass why peculiar, originally wants such a surprise to me.Is very valuable to unexpectedly spend for me so the over sensitive think, he and then what know me pleased plum?
Shu plum flower Lan, the joss-stick petal dance falls thick and fasts, Tai the Zhui jade be blown about by the breeze but destroy the plum petal one slice Sa of dance at my sable Qiu on, several petals tap on my cheek, I uneasinessly blinked to blink eyes, stretched out to answered several petals at the center of palm of hand and placed to lightly smell among the nose.Is this flavor, the flavor of summer country.
"Like?"Is very valuable to obscurely appear I after death ask,cnn, I didn't turn head and still looked up at this to cover with to dance in the wind of plum, don't talk again.
"Still remember that the first time sees you, your snow sea in the temple in summer Lin Jian lightly dance and dance Zi to have to flow breeze to return to snow, the feeling of the stroll high in the clouds, suddenly hope but go to, if Yuan pretty woman move my heart."His voice is very deep and low, some words are blown about by the bise, but I the word word listen to clearly, originally, he saw me, isn't the dinner in palace in the oasis for the first time, but joss-stick snow sea wood.
"That is the dance of Wu country."I suddenly look back to hope after death of he, " since that day, I swear and not and lightly dance any further."
He but smile language not, the Yang hand kisses for me hair up of several petal remnants plum, I lower the head smile slightly, "does your ability return that memorial to me?"The tone is a bit not smooth.
"Is this?"He takes out that memorial from the Xiu, " Pan's jade, is this your name in the Qi country?"He turns over memorial to open to took a look.
I immediately think the Duo comes over from him, but he uses than my faster speed take back, I some Yuns Be angered ground of to stare at him, query with the look in the eyes why he doesn't return to me, he starts to hang up an evil evil spirit on smiling, extremely beautiful.
"This thing seems to be very important to you, so I want to leave it and lead long to make your to leave."
I helplessly stare at him to take the hand of memorial and finally compromise a location to nod:"I will stay here of, because I don't have no whereabouts."My words just export, his facial expression changed and seemed to want to ask me to take place He Shi, the but again isn't done know what speak of.
"Can now return it to me?"I stretch out a palm to want to him, but he still don't return to me.
"If I return to you, you are again like last time that sort, disregard ground to escape, I can't take a risk again to put up stakes."He takes back memorial bosom in, the orotund equanimity is like warm Xu breeze, knock my heart.
He mentions the business in last time, the sorry and ashamed feeling of my in the mind arises spontaneously, and I say:"I can't escape again, you return it to me."
"Do not go!"Firmness of two words fell through my hope, he turns round and then leave a this snow sea wood, is like afraid that I will continue to make track for he wants, I unexpectedly send out a burst of lightly smile, lead have never walked 2 he turns head to hope me, the complicated color in eye rises again.I embarrassedly get around, the hands hand over to hold after death and suddenly thought of that oneself still owes him "sorry", hence suddenly the title mean to say, but discover plum Lin Zhong, his figure has already gradually and far gone and finally escapes a disappearance shadow.
Next time I inwardly say to I, must tell him these three words.
At Lin Jian of plum stand for a long time, long arrived to even forget oneselfs hour, until cover with to float snow along with remnants the petal fly to scatter into a ground, I just feel whole body ice-cold.Snowinged, should return to.Just look back, don't sign a Fei inside the long gallery of distance dress woman, face the La month north wind, an inherit the thin Fei long gown flaunts with the breeze and say the elegance that don't exert as if, the United States the Mou once in a very long while stops on my face to accept not to return.
"Princess."I head for her and lightly expose toward her with on smiling, she embarrassedly takes back view and return me with soft beautiful of smile, dimly discernible have no absolute being.
"Unexpectedly, you still came back."She is past to make to easily stand down a long gallery, float snow to spread on her hairdo of woman in succession, imitate if Ning fog.
"The princess doesn't misunderstand, in fact ……" I want to explain I's relationship with very valuable, because cant not bear to the heart harm her, after all I is gain a place their husband and wife of 3 people.
She namely make an effort to shake head, signaling hint me need not keep on explaining again."See come out, you are a good miss, no wonder that very valuable record to hang thus to you."
Hear after this sentence, my smiling face is a bit thin to fade, "very valuable can have your wife like this is his blessing cent, I believe, there'll be one day he will discover your like."The tone slightly takes to feel sorry for, thought of that she helped last time matter my heart that I escaped in was a burst of to appreciate, really wanted that asking was very valuable to have is difficult she, can turn to read a to think, she was an open princess, very valuable which dare to make it lively for her.
She peeps out the look in the eyes of falling the Mo after hearing my this sentence, the momentary creation has no voice, and the only thin joss-stick lingers around a nose.
"Young lady."Lin Zhong from afar spreads the clear and crisp voice of orchid orchid, I with work properly water to depend on together the eyes hope to go, the orchid orchid is beating a the umbrella toward me here run, original delight of one face in a twinkling elapses after seeing and working properly water to depend on without a trace.
"Madam!"Orchid orchid dynasty she salutes, one face is careful, seem is guarding against her.
Work properly water to depend on thin hope her an eye to say:"Take her back to listen to rain Ge rest and recuperate, body just more, how could resist a strict cold this cold winter."
"The princess also notices body."I also return with the concern of a , leave under the accompanying of orchid orchid.
We walked very long, with is after death beating the orchid orchid of umbrella to burst out a words for me:"Young lady, little hereafter and madam's friendly intercourse."
"Do you seem to have hostility to her?"I sound out sex ground to ask a way, because of walking fore noodles could not see after death the facial expression of orchid orchid.
"She at 1:00 also remarkable, don't lo she now to you care have into, if start to turn over a face come but disdain to recognize his kinsmen.The young lady says with you, before I with You grass is together waited upon hers ……"
Lightly of conversation and light joke ambiguously resound in the wood, dimly discernible, spread ……
Is originally thin if the light snow of dark dust slowly becomes big to become airtight along with time and cover with the whole prime minister mansion boundless white snow is at the one in, snowed the twoth still don't stop for two nights.I am signed to the den of listenning to rain Ge loft, the Zhu hopes window way to look sideways diffused white snow, this position can hesitate a plum wood who be partial to the park just with another don't Yuan, hence I a free run up to view plum to appreciate snow.
Bamboo Shao red plum scattered place, path Lian the joss-stick is red, snow presses frost deceit, boundless and curling up in the air reply ten thousand inside.
A burst of knife sword while treating me to appreciate just in mental concentrationly mutually the voice of the Keng Qiang of shot spread, I follow a voice but hope, don't there are two figures in Yuanli is fighting mutually, I hurriedly go toward another can more clearly see outside the window of the situation walk.
A put on white figure with on putting on a gray figure hand to hold lance to fight with each other, on all sides destroy all let him of the sword spirit flutter, the interleave in anything that vanishes, originally had the white dress man of leeway to start him

没有评论:

发表评论