2012年10月5日星期五

google hid advises me to go

Of backstroke, if power surprised Hong, if the Yuan body form of absolute being crane, accompany with quick if the sword of fresh breeze recruits, such as dream like Huan, force ash dress the man repeatedly retreat.End, the white dress man's sword once rowed by the side of the his neck, the ash dress is man's 1, once avoided that deadly blow.
Finally, 2 people lay up sword power and slowly stabilize a body form, white snow still keep falling thick and fasting.I just see clear, that white dress the man is exactly very valuable, I didn't expect his fighting skill to unexpectedly arrive so skilled, appear lost in thought into turned state, if compare with Yi ice, the victory or defeat is still really hard to anticipate.
Who is the that ash dress man again?How can here with very valuable fencing?I am still just strange of, but see ash dress a man suddenly a side head a dynasty me hoping.I a surprised, immediately the Shan goes after arriving the window.Is strange, why do I want to hide?Thought of I am dark to scold my own superfluous action here.
Use supper of, I finally can not restrain heart in of curious, start to ask You grass:"Can being very valuable still have brothers?"
The You grass doubt ground stare at I very in a short while just nod:"The lord son still has one little his 2-year-old younger brother and connects Yin, has the young lady ever seen?"
I guess her and is indiscriminately thinking, immediately keep on keeping her from continuing, "I is see in the den window way, I didn't jump the gun."
The words that hear me, the You grass just loosens an one breath, but unexpectedly has a maidservant to arrive at to listen to rain Ge afterwards and says to is an old madam to hold the party to want to see me in the positive hall, I had much of tacit understanding ground to say three words towards hoping one eye, with You grass:"Yan in the Hong door".
The orchid orchid advises me to go, very valuable negotiate with emperor to send army in the imperial palace now of the matter didn't return.But this old madam was again of severe, fear me be humiliated by her.But my sorting rise a makeup, I didn't do ungrateful act and feared that she seeks what troublesome.
Keep company with in the You grass and the orchid orchid under, snow trample thick solid Zhi Zhi to make to ring, an one-step footprint ground dynasty positive hall but go.When I walk to the positive hall, my snow ground Xue has been wet one greater half, the ice-cold algidity is spread whole body by the arch.
The positive hall brightness is spacious, the vulture beam painting, Zhu Mu puts to hold.It is exactly an one party to inset gold round table to once turn to put to hold, top of the decoration make me thought of that"the Qiong straches full be suffused with glass of, jade liquid thick Zhen amber cup", two words are "extravagant", more it is thus clear that this position in the prime minister party in government have much high, afraid once is an emperor of day and prime ministers all without much great difference.
The head should be an old madam, round face, tiny fatty, wear the white rat sable hair silver Ao, four wear bead Cui lovely treasure jade, shine in glory in the candlelight the Yi Yi living Hui and show Yong more to permit expensive spirit.Start the left side sits of man, the sword eyebrow star eye, the expression is self-composed, I guess that he is the ash dress that I see in the daytime a man.Starting what right side sit is exactly a Zi to permit beautiful, the dust free from vulgaritily works properly water to depend on.
The old madam sees I come to have never invited me to sit down as well and even connect a ceremonious words to all have no, I like this station at old madam in front with she separate table to hope.
"Are you the woman that the city son keeps a mistress in a love nest?"She saw my[one] time with the vision of despise.
I am silent, still keep keeping smiling face on the face, wait for her continuation.
"Not be tying up city son again, I absolutely can't allow his Na yours."Her tone turns Lin, want to press down with the vehemence I.
A listen to her this words I know that she misunderstood, "old madam, in fact I with he not equal to you think ……"
"You open a price!"She is anxious to not wait I to continue to keep on explaining, but this how many words but thoroughly annoyed me, in the her eyes be all of anyones to spend money to beat hair?!More unpardonable BE, she sees she too noble, see I too lowly.
"Man's three wives four Qies see as common, besides very valuable is one person under the myriad people on of open prime minister, even if have ever kept a mistress in a love nest and once had?Saying that the young girl being from again is clean, also non- dust of journey middleman, don't humiliate the face of prime minister?"My smiling face always don't the Lian go and hold out for long time to immutably hang on the face.The that originally arrogant face of old madam in a short instant changes countenance, she claps a case but rises and very furiously stares me.
"Has not your father and mother taught you how to respect elder?"
"If important person, necessarily and first self-respect.If the old madam has no other matters and forgives to excuse to leave first."The echo that didn't get her I turn round to leave and see You grass one face smiling an idea and even appreciating while looking back.
Exceed a front door, the heavy snow still keeps floating to spread, I finally the apprehensibility is very valuable why want to ground I in listen to rain Ge, originally have this deep idea.Luckily I am to really want to marry with him for the Qie.Otherwise, light this mother-in-law enough I am subjected to of.
"Young lady, you are really severe, someone dares to against an old madam like this for for the first time, she that faces are all green!"The matter that the orchid orchid the other party just takes place feels satisfying, all the way the Dao Dao keeps reading, my the face ascend to also peep out light smiling face because of her innocent tone.
"Prime minister ……go to a side this time the pass strike against Yin mountain, do you really have confidence?"The voice is suddenly turned Cape place by curving corridor to spread, I knew to is very valuable back and immediately hurtled toward the voice source place.
"Is very valuable, did you come back?"I particularly and happily the Ye wear his arm and smiles the ground of Ying Ying to ask.
"H'm."He lo lo I the tight Ye wear the hand of his arm, some uneasinessly should 1.
"You are going to side does the pass strike against Yin mountain?"The voice raised for several cents again and also mixed up with exceptionally excited.
"H'm."He still keeps noding, is full of to smile idea ground to hope me.
"Take me to go together?"
"Do not go."His face up of smile an idea gradually concealed go, outright refusal, my heart immediately sank down.That's right, the Yin mountain is exactly a summer the pass of the most important country, such as if can really offend to sink,google, put out a summer country to can be expected soon.Just listenned to they speak of and send army Yin mountain, the old grudge in my heart is again sparked.I really think with very valuable together left for, I want to see with own eyes Yin mountain to be offended to sink.
"You don't know that is very dangerous there, this battle I didn't have confidence."He sees me very long don't talk and finally puts the tone soft, the light tone explains to me.
"I ain't afraid!If"if I immediately pick him up, raise hands to swear, " I promise to run about aimlessly, will listen to you, always heel at you is nearby!"I want to make him rest assured to me, can take me with go.
He lowers the head to contemplate very long, suddenly clearly suddenly dark on the face, difficult measure the true viewpoint in his heart, the profound eyes turn but stare at me, in the Mou light tiny dew tender feelings, "good."
Chapter 11 Yin mountain Ming blood disgrace
The Yin mountain is continuous 2,400 many inside, southern north breadth 150 many inside.Geography Gao Jun, the strange Feng stands up like a forest, the layer of Gang Luan, strange stone all over the place, the overhanging cliff signs wall.Being northern boundary of summer country are also Bian country and summer country to hand over the place of boundary.On the fourth before, I have already arrived a side pass with the very valuable battalion, 20 remainings insides in the front are exactly Yin mountains, a hope endless diffused Huang original, snow seals ten thousand inside, the north wind gobbles up 100,000 officers and mens, the bise freezes arms and legs, but they resolutely defend a soldier debt, crest wear cover with to float snow eyes to see afar, in order to prevent have raid come into make.
But I then whole body men's wear, delivering the temples already the total amount Wan is in hat exactly the small Si that waits upon very valuable living what to play.This the fourth I had been treating don't also exceed to once go out at the lord one step inside the debt, he disallows.Listen to very valuable everyday and Zhao Hong and digital pair the geography that will negotiate Yin mountain, look for a good breakthrough, with one action take down it.
Make me strange BE, a very valuable and open prime minister, lead troops to fight where the his turn's horse, but start to listen to after these several days he talk how to set out ambush, establish a pass bottom the card still really have a mold to contain kind.But, afraid that he is armchair strategist, ruin these 100,000 battalions Yin mountain.The defense line of this Yin mountain but summer the most important country, the summer country emperor settles a meeting particularly concern here, very valuable if there are no clear way of thinking and resolute decision, afraid is can hardly offend**mountain.
"General, hasn't our lefting for the scout of Yin mountain border defense come back?"Is very valuable all plan decoration good, suddenly contemplate a way.
Zhao Hong shakes head, the very valuable look in the eyes again sinks into elusive place to contemplate, "parties the person explore again."
Being many leaves for an after willing receive orders, the soldier debt of original jollification immediately pipes down, very valuable some wearily lean on silver fox chair up, shut a double the eyes rest a little, he hasn't taken a rest on the third and affirm now very tired.It is the hardest to lead troops to fight, why does he want to answer this bitter work for he?
"Four years, would you like to wait?"
The very valuable commitment suddenly presents brain and lingers around not and extremely.I ain't

没有评论:

发表评论