2012年10月25日星期四

www.headphones-fashion.com Text into echo but

Grasps, hug her into bosom again, tightly embrace each other, warmly kiss.After a burst of heat kisses, he releases the other party with her and scrutinizes each other.She says:
"Two elder brothers, I could let you to my pit bitterness.Gave last time your letter in not is say good, lately stood to meet in the city on March 24?I at there bitterness bitterness of waited you for a morning, sky there is rain still, jelly of my body up keep shivering.Arrive 11:30, I just take bus to return to walk.When I walk on the way home by myself and Be walking and sheding tears, I am the house that cries back all the way."
Text into see what she said feel attracted very much, being more some than the heart cant not bear to.Hence, his comforter says:
"Kid sister, really sorry, you say that the affair is also true so coincidentally.Early not disease, late not disease, being partial to catch up two of us would not° until date come to get sick.The kid sister is that two elder brothers weren't good, let you suffered hardship, I apologized toward you here."The beautiful Xia listens to text into after finishing saying, use eyes white his one eye, she says:
"Two elder brothers, if you advance letter to my, I am also unlikely so painful;I am also unlikely so missing."Text into pull the hand of beautiful Xia to daut at this time, feel attracted of say:
"Kid sister, time is pretty urgent, so, don't in time notify you.Haven't you already seen me at the hospital?"The beautiful Xia used eyes white again his one eye, say:
"Two elder brothers , before I see you, have a lot of viewpoints to you:One is you dislike me to always worry you, consequently don't come to date;Two is you no longer love me, consequently don't come to date;Three is you possibility the work can not get away from, consequently don't come to date;Four is you want to punish me and let me have intention to wait in vain here, consequently don't come to date.In order to producing this and viewpoint like that, for this reason, on the second day, is also March 25, morning a go to work me to seek you in village.I want that directly asking is understand, this exactly is why?
"I arrived inside in the village, you not at, I find out women's director, she says that you are from March 21 to live into 206 hospitals.I at this time just suddenly realize;I just feel at this time that I blamed wrongly two elder brothers;I just realize at this time that my own viewpoints are all false.Therefore, I this just the breeze breeze fire fire ground rush through into a hospital to see you.In the hospital, you take a slight illness to accompany me to a restaurant to have a meal ……like, two elder brothers, no matter how it is, say, pain and sufferings is also good, misunderstanding let it be, on the whole all past.This noon, you have to have a meal here, the expensive Hong also takes small Wei back at noon."
Text into have to promise down, sit on the Kang follow the last side drink water side to see'family'.At this time, the beautiful Xia goes to and takes out in clothes Dou just wrote well, fold of a very neat letter, hand over to him.Say:
"Two elder brothers forbid to see now, wait you to go home hereafter see again."
"I listen to kid sister, now doesn't see, wait to go home again see."The his infinite deep feeling says.Finish saying, he and she are again a burst of embraces and kiss.After, the beautiful Xia goes to a kitchen and cooks a meal, the text enters in the house to read.
This year, the beautiful Xia takes money to order by himself/herself of'family'.Last year, text the entering bought whole yearses for her on the bookstall of'family', she was very very much obliged.Hence, in November, last year, beautiful Xia take money let the text enter to she ordered 1989 of'family'magazine.Text into don't money, she says what also Be not willing to.Finally, text into promised her request.
Noon 11:00 the many clocks, expensive Hong and small Wei come back to have a meal.He sees the text enter in the house to read, is very happy, quickly enter a house and he says "hello".The expensive Hong says:
"Two elder brothers came, you this would move out, came to is a guest again."
"I come over to see a ginseng and see to have a Geng circumstance, and then conveniently see to your house.After coming, the beautiful Xia doesn't make me have a meal here.This not, I don't walk."Text into explain to say.
"Two elder brothers, you moved out, consider as an outsider,www.headphones-fashion.com.Again hereafter arrive 6 brigades, have a meal at our house, which don't also go."The expensive Hong sincerely says.
"How ashamed is that?Is total to trouble you, my in the mind is very much obliged."The text enters like this say.
While speaking, the beautiful Xia puts good table and carries vegetables to come up.She went to the fish that the peach source buys yesterday, meat bought, buy of green vegetables.She estimates to touch him these several days can.Therefore, buying back didn't also eat and waited text to come in to eat.Indeed as expected, he really came today.This noon have already stir-fried egg, pork to stir-fry a garlic set, stir-fry a bean curd bubble, stir-fry tree mushroom, spicy hot bean curd and braise clearly too fish, totally 6 vegetableses.Beautiful Xia and text into drink champagne, the expensive Hong drinks a white spirit.The beautiful Xia starts to carry wine cup to say:
"Two elder brothers came today, is a guest, I am here have no what invite so much of, is all some simple meals, pleasing two elder brothers doesn't abandon.Come, I respect two elder brothers' one cups."Finish saying, she at a stretch drank one cup champagne, text into also drank one cup, the expensive Hong drank a half cup white spirit.
Finished eating rice, text into take leave expensive Hong and beautiful Xia to return to walk.Because now is spring, the agriculture lives very busy, he doesn't want to hold up their too many time.The beautiful Xia stays text into play mahjong, text into say:
"Wait that world rain cloudy day again come over, now not is play mahjong of time, I will influence you here dry live."
Hence, he returns to village in the afternoon in go to work.He arrives at his own office and gives beautiful Xia his letter take out, launches on the table and cautiously reads:
My two elder brothers, how are you:
Do you still love me?Do you know that I am to how miss you?Fails because the appointment on March 24 fails, I several times write a letter for you don't write.Each time to while writing a letter, you think of you to my whole everythings, my tears cans not controls feelings ground to flow down.Elder brother, do you still remember?The anniversary on April 28?I date to the elder brother on my own initiative this time, 9:00 A.M. April 28, wait me in the steel club.If you have no time, please notify my one in advance good?
Dear elder brother, these day, I miss you are like to lose a soul, I loved you till° deep place, not ability from pull out.BE thinking of my close elder brother all day long;Can come to my house at hoping my close elder brother all day long.I estimate to touch these several days, the elder brother can come to my house, therefore, I just go to the vegetables that the peach source buys and wait elder brother to come to eat again.My good elder brother, ever since that time you I got along with, calculate till now for two years.Two in the last yearses is reaches everywherely particularly an elder brother to give me care;Particularly is solid the genuine feeling of the elder brother to me idea;Particularly the true love of the elder brother to me and consideration, the kid sister eternal life doesn't forget.I am each each time engrave all is remembering fondly an elder brother ……
Like, wait on April 28 us to meeteach other to discuss it later.
Wish two elder brother the work is smooth, spirit delectation!
Kid sister
On April 10, 1989 grass
Text into see the letter of finishing the beautiful Xia, in the heart upsurge big waves repeatedly.Being such an is reasonable, such a love him, such an each each time engrave all is missing his good kid sister, he beats lantern the unable to find is also.
She to his infatuated, she to his iron the true love of heart, she to he than water in Yangtze River even deep feeling, he prison ground in the prison record in the heart bottom.His in the mind inwardly makes decision:No matter I meet what resistance;No matter meet what difficulty;No matter meet what discussion and pressure.My essential point has never returned to attend to the ground loves her and concerns her, go to considerate she;Give her the courage, to give her strength, to give her encouragement.Only so, can to the one that must rise her is sincerely ……






The text chapter 420, change population(up)
Renew time:2008-9-2723:07:08 chapter word numbers:3974


20, change population(up)
The deep feeling remembers fondly between the heart,
The abyss of time love compares honey sweet;
Is difficult to forget to recall a past matter,
And see flashlight good Psalter.
Today is the morning of April 12, text into just go to work, grew to have shout:
"Secretary king come quickly, your population criticized down."
Text into echo but arrive, originally he shouts in the accountant office.The text comes in an accountant office, the population that see take in accountancy, Li Jun Ying,'s hand of allied brigade the text entering moves a proof.The text has an interview with this in the mind not from get a burst of surprise.This is him Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论