2012年10月25日星期四

beats by dre cheap meal in the hotel a

 You to my feeling sea true love without the regrets, you make an effort boon to me heavy like mountain ……
The dearest kid sister, March 24 this year, is the anniversary that we love each other 5 anniversaries.On March 24, 1989, we go to the movie in the steel club for the first time;The first time warmly kisses;Established a loving relation for the first time.From now on, the loving prologue slowly draws back, an unprecedented romance outside the marriage, play more strong love more and more deep more, a hair can not accept.Become social nowadays, the marriage outside loves a medium of Jiao Jiao.5 in the last yearses, the love letter sends deep feeling, the stroll hands over sincerely.Those sweet appointment;Those warmly embrace each other;Those tightly shake hands;Those kisses for infatuating with;Those happiness condition;Those times for overwhelming by joy, often of the display is in my in fronts.Hence, we and then meet in the city.I think like this to March 24:






Beatses the vip chapter chapter 1676, love letter such as poem(medium)
Renew time:2008-9-2723:09:35 chapter word numbers:3954


76, love letter such as poem(medium)
Loving each other is like the first for six years, wind and frost rain snow also difficult Zu;
Deep love the sea is very much enamored, after longing for gather together again.
Early spring seasonal changes sunlight Can, mutually invite to lately stand meaningful;
Only because love each other to love for six years, be loath to part from each other bitterness to live.
883 months 24, arrive at a steel and club;
Go to a movie form innermost feelings, shake hands to embrace each other form real motives.
Hearts are like one new starting point draws back a love act at this time;
Seal a love letter to send to long for, head head feeling the poem contain a love ……
River's dike inside the city lightly takes a stroll, Long Shan loose Lin Liu's step;
Concern about to increase each other**, interchange civility warm nature.
Are whole for unconscious six years, gather together numerous times mutually and around;
Inside in the movie theater shoulder to shoulder sits, the market hotel stays footprint.
The traveling store accommodation is a love, not husband and wife to win husband and wife;
The heart in torment loves not enough, float desire fairy very pleasing ……
This March 24, lately the station mutually meets and gathers together;
In honor of this day, the high mountain is on the article love ……
The kid sister that thinks of most , April 16, is a lunar calendar of March 25, is your 37-year-old birthday this day.For blessing your birthday, we gather together in the city.This day, we see conduct electricity a shadow and once had a meal in the hotel again.Then arrive at that top of hill again, taste loving of sweet:
The source of vitality is full of life in spring, the sunlight is bright and beautiful brilliant;
I go to inside the city with kid sister and sit into a cinema together.
Wish your happy birthday, wish your mood optimistic;
Being 37 years old to put is strange burst of color, just when elegance middle age.
You I arrive at a hotel and once entered lunch together;
Drink a cup wine to lift spirit, shining and beautiful facial appearance.
Four eyes are opposite, have already sparked love fire at this time;
Loose Lin Shu under exert delight, enjoy loving sweet ……
The dear kid sister, April 28, is an out of the common day.It is the anniversary that we gather together at Long Shan for the first time.1988 today yearses, we arrived at a Long Shan loose wood for the first time.At that time, the pine tree just vomited green, we taste for the first time loving sweet;We enjoyed the human life's most precious happiness for the first time;The absolute being psyche that we infatuate with for the first time reverses.Therefore, I remember to the this day still lately.It particularly is April 28 this year to gather together and increase infinite fun and the felling for overwhelming by joy for us more.Therefore, I describe like this to April 28:
The weather in April warm day beautiful breeze and, pine tree Lin Ran the green bird shuttle;
The farmers of countryside kind the ground is positive busy, threaten a whip son loudly is sowing in spring.
Come over here one male on the big way one female, mutually date a to Long Shan right a left;
I don't live with you of the sweet prattle is continuing, I and the your continuously eye give a glad eye.
Only because gathering together for 88 years today is only because a this day love is like fire;
Is only because a this day onset of puberty, is only because a total degree on this day love river.
Turn an eye I love each other 6 years, six years with you, I and the your feeling hurl idea match;
In six years I encourage each other with you, six year, I and you taste to love a fruit.
In congratulation of six year agoses are difficult to forget today, I with you mutually date again go to Long Shan;
Say not and to the utmost the heart-to-heart talk is full of tender affection, walking not over hill path dragon's feeling is very much enamored.
Six in the last years feeling the sea is like one person in person, six in the last years love the fire is sweeter than honey;
Six in the last yearses think of feeling from without a break, six in the last yearses remember fondly a bitterness to have miserable life ……
April inside 28 gather together for the very first time, 28 dragon mountains in Aprils are reunited;
April inside 28 the flowers blossom in warm spring, April inside 28 happiness limitless.
How much time embrace each other you to have a boiling passion, how much time hold a your hand to feel warm;
How much time kiss you sweet like honey, how much time fondle you to arise huge Lan.
How much time go to Long Shan and have been already said to smile, how much time go to city heart the heart connect with each other;
How much time Man river's dike leave footprint, how much time go to the movie to infatuate with heart ……
You suffer hardship for me tired never talk a bitterness, you suffer hardship tired my heart for me uneasy;
You have no complaint for I suffering hardship tired for I suffering hardship tired with no regret, you ……
I from cradle to the grave only you are that I love most, I from cradle to the grave only you love deeply limitless;
I only have you from cradle to the grave fully satisfied, I only have your bosom friend beauty from cradle to the grave ……
Thought of 28 flow and ebb of emotions, thought of 28 in high spirit;
Thought of 28 to feel more delighted, thought of 28 at at present ……
I once walked with you frustrated road, I and you once walked eddy insurance pool,
I once walked with you as summer goes and winter comes, I and you once walked spring the autumn is six years.
I share good times and bad troubles with you with total, I and you share good times and bad bitterness in is sweet;
I share good times and bad with you mutual encouragement,Beats By Dr Dre Solo, I and you share good times and bad a total degree old age ……
You are a best bosom friend in my whole life, you are a strength source in my whole life;
You go forward power in my whole life, you are a life point of departure in my whole life.
This never forgets to the whole life enjoy in retrospect from cradle to the grave, this never forgets to grave in heart from cradle to the grave;
This never forgets companion my hoary head from cradle to the grave, this never forgets to float desire fairy from cradle to the grave ……
The dearest kid sister, the elder brother's evaluation to April 28 and description, you see how?Could you arouse your sympathy?The recollection that can arouse you and reluctant to part with?On June 1, is us and date to Long Shan of day.I did to briefly generalize to this:
The fresh flowers all over the place opens in June, the mountain clear water show puts strange burst of color;
I with the younger sister go to Long Shan and loosen a wood to gather together to enjoy joyful.
Two hands grip red-blooded flow out, four eyes opposite feeling sea;
Taste the human life love fruit, the atrium infatuates with happy.
My dearest kid sister, June 1 on day, the mountain spends lousy Man, bright sun Gao Zhao, the full mountain is beautifully green, all over the place grain seedling, this is the our best date of appointment.Therefore, I to that day remember very deeply;Therefore, I to bear in mind constantly that day;Therefore, I to have deep feelings that day.You I once walked loving each other of 6 yearses of road, these 6 years, you willing bear suffering to implicate;These 6 years, you are willing unselfish to offer;These 6 years, you are willing discussed.You for the sake of me, what would like to do, this lets my heart in to you respectfully rise respect;This lets my heart in produced to deeply continue to long for to you;This lets my heart in have infinite deep feeling to you.I still clearly remember the scene on July 31:I accompany you to 206 hospitals to see a doctor, come out from the hospital and have fun to the nearby top of hill.But for all of this place all over hills and countrysides are vegetable plots, there is no a place that can hide a body.Therefore, we and then come down from the top of hill, return to a new station dynasty that top of hill walk.We just arrived top of hill, the heel hadn't stood firm, suddenly thunder your work, heavy rain pouring.Although we have an and block rain to the umbrella, still all drenching.More than a hour in this heavy rain, you my urgentlying hard put is good.Under rain of a little bit smaller of time, we quickly rain mountain and arrived a foreign trade, rain again rain heavy.You neglect heavy rain pouring and run to the new station.Let heavy rain you sprinkle of be like dripping wet Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论