2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre solo oman …… Has no

Gargle, again and again Shu 78 time, can not sweep ground in the mouth cavity that evil-foreboding dream similar flavor!
One title fiercely, but see the top of pond still have a note:
"Rascal.How to feel?Is great?A bottle of curry that this is the Yan Di to buy back hybrid oil.I have already carelessly drunk today wrong once ……in consideration of so great affair how could only does my a person only enjoy?So just ……Hey Hey, we can at last be difficult to together be now!"
Fall a style:Eyebrow.
I see here.Feel stomach an inside again that disgusted flavor hurtle to come up, hurriedly again lie prone fierce by the side of the pond vomit in a short while.
Depend!Do I incredibly living an exquisite mind to that dead wench?I must be a brain Be getting worse!!
I pour is really want to hurtle into the room carries this wench malicious to beat her a bottom ……however in consideration of the Yan Di also goes to bed in the room, and midnight of, intrude into a girl ovary inside perhaps some not aspect ……
I helplessly sighed tone, strong line of this bad air pressure next go.
However brain inside already thoroughly of blur out the different felling just livinging out to this dead wench.
Is interesting to her?Forget it!Who be her man, who pour eight generation son mildewed!!
Brushed a two tooth, and then after chewing a piece of chewing gum.I just feel a little bit like order.
But that flavor still keep flicking it not to go, connect the evening sleeping dream, I feel I being continuously to do Ou, seeming to be pregnant woman ……
Has no words for a night.
The morning gets up of time, I picked up to measure a machine to took a look.
There is no luck in making money today ……however luckily also had no luck in love ……now in my eyes, I really don't want what luck in love ……the luck in love is too strong, don't necessarily what good affair.
The green index number is pretty high, see, I the ground business carry today quite good!
My wry smile smile.Probably is with me drive square the Nan rise a job to have relation unilaterally.Serving as a head of group of small section never so is on the whole a business up rise sharply.
The clock is already a morning 7:00.I quickly wear the bed in dress.
Home ground two beauties have been already got up.The Yan Di has already got ready breakfast and carries thin gruel and fried the poached egg is from the kitchen in come out.Wait I to brush teeth to wash Shu to complete, sit in front of me, looking at me to finish eating, then just gentleness a smile.
"I take a rest today, don't go to work."Yan Di:"Do you want to eat what tonight?I go out to buy back to do for you in the daytime."I do with malice of stuck up, a hug her, on the her red and very gorgeous small mouth kiss for a while.
The Yan Di facial expression Fei is red, quickly peeped one eye room.Luckily the eyebrow haven't come out.Unfortunately as I am being just wanting to act next move, she but the Shan body ran away.
By this time eyebrow just from the room in come out.I am about to open mouth to blame last night she was mean shameless of plotted secretly against, but discovered this wench to dress today beautifully dressed!Wore the flower space of a fair lady style of Yan Di skirt, incredibly still put on a light lip gloss on the lips ……
However looking at her that full chest curve in different green day, the guess of my malice:Inside affirmation was a mat the sea Bei Zheng 韇 sp;"You today how so early get up?Still disguise as so?"
The eyebrow flew a seductive eyes to me:"The handsome boy invites this young lady to go out today."
"That handsome boy's not so long eye?"Frankly speaking the eyebrow dress up, the shape pours is really can person.However my aming in mind full now is to calculate how to find back the enemy last night.
At by this time, the door bell of our house suddenly rang!
My Leng for a while, I live of the place never guest visit.Walked over to open the door, but saw the doorway stand a bastard ……
The recreational western dress of Ze whole body.A head of elegance ground long hair, the looks is clear and bright, after death still affect a show to carry a drawing board, take on the face shallow shallowly smile an idea.Peep out a white tooth:"Chen Yang, you live of the place Be still really pretty difficult to seek."
I piece open mouth:"You how so early ……" suddenly, I returned to absolute being to come:"Depend!Can't be that you invited eyebrow?"
This beast smiled to smile to me very shamelessly:"I promise to take her to have fun at our college of art today."
I turn head to took a look eyebrow, but see her one face excited:"You for seeing him, just disguise as such?"
"Of course not BE!" The eyebrow Pie Pie mouth:"In the college of art but have a lot of handsome boys!"
Ze already beside if is unmanned of walk to come in, clap my shoulder, the low voice says with smile:"Trust, I just take her to see art exhibition."
I make greatest efforts strong endure a to kick the impulse of dying this disaster:"Art exhibition?Is human body art?"Turn a head to took a look eyebrow:"You are when getting more interested in to the art, how don't I know?Is you it that like Reminbi?"
The eyebrow made an action for despising very overbearingly:"He takes me today of the art exhibition have the spot to make a painting ……hear that mold especially super handsome!Or completely nude!"
Then she is horizontal my one eye, to the Ze say with smile:"I go in preparation for a while thing.You wait my meeting son."
Later on the eyebrow pulled Yan Di to enter room together and estimated is let the Yan Di dress up for her.
I stare at Ze.Cannot help but knitting the brows a way:"Feed, I said last night really knew ……pleased don't beat wasn't the eyebrow idea very good?You this meeting bottom half thinking of animals, don't chase eyebrow to disaster!She now how say to also be regarded as my ground a friend!"
The Ze Xi laughed merrily to smile, then positive color way:"My true nothing important evil thought ground.Just purely take her to go to school in see art exhibition ……I promise it's polite!"
Is polite?
Depend, believe you to just have ghost,beats by dre solo!
Drive you this animals take out a day, time wait back, estimate**none of films is an original package of!
I wanted to think.Suddenly living an evil mind ……
I walk into a kitchen later on, from the refrigerator in took out the plastics bottle that tormented me for a night, peep out glitter the mostest on the face benignity most person dumb harmlessly smiling face:
" Ze, drink some juice?"
After 20 minutes, I sit at go to the for-rent car of the company up.My mood is very pleased and easy ……
See in person at me at least Ze that animals embraced toilet toilet in our house to vomit fully after growing five cents, finally vomit successful feet have no dint, even can not stand stations of appearance ……I affirm at least today he can't to the eyebrow move what bad idea!This just had no a leaving of worry house to go to work.
Today is that I serve as navy blue amusement business activity two managers of company of the first day ……original I intend to be for a day, monk bumps a day clock.Recognize hard really be optimistic about this stand for square's the Nan, waited she to come back, seek she walks after finishing talking person.
I arrived company.Find out money to hope.Money hopes to get me to an inside in the big office that fully has 100 squares.Put an in this office half the persons Be much tall small to separate plank, separate a Be singly small to transact, but most inside of.Then there is an alone room, outward the window is to fall to the ground transparent glass, that then my manager's office.
Money hopes to walk into manager's office with me directly, then she sighed tone:"Like, hand over to you here.In a short while wait a person come together after, I will accompany you and the person in the section see side together, everyone knows for a while ……then I also hand over to treat you a next important work contents."
"H'm?What work?"
Money's hoping has already clipped a document to put at my in front.
"This is an underwear brand, also our one of the customer, they want to hold a promotion activity in the XX market of this city, we have already employed the mold of Ni Ya a batch of underwears mold of company especially especially, will be an in the market giant small scaled lingerie show ……"

Chapter 61 【the underwear mold is especially 】



The time in morning, I Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论