2012年10月28日星期日

www.headphones-fashion.com k originally person

In order to increase water vapor, can still be putting more some leaves and green grass inside the pit.Theoretically speak, you can harvest half to rise to a to rise clear water in the morning(distilled water hey!).
Four, the cellular phone is waterproof set of:Go on the set, flat panel type of can directly pull out a dozen;
Five, Ran fire thing:Because it is very easily burnable, can for igniting;
Six, container:The tube-shaped container of pickle meat or other bottle type container, get into for air defense spirit but make food to change in character, use a safe set of, the effect is the best;
Seven,www.headphones-fashion.com, hot water bag:This has a little son unwillingness ah ……
Eight, hunt to jilt a hammer:Is safe set of in put into a piece of egg stone, link a rope behind, such 3 knots a set of, the end tip is together firm, see ostrich or other long legs and grow the bird and animals of Bo, spare no effort to jilt, three small hammers in the sky will soon revolve to make a pounce upon a find and bind it;
Nine, the Qiu Du float Piao:Start to blow severals, put to go into an in trousers, tie up fast top of trousers and trouser-legs, then you embrace "she", can cross river;
Ten, take the drug machine:After being bitten by the snake, cover up safe set of take the drug with the mouth, make the safety of person who help the other people many.
A spool of joke brocade's gathering chapter 1242 gold Yong to see will also throw up blood of joke absolute being vulture blind donkey
Hello, everyone, I call Yang Guo, original process.Because while livingsing me the mother at the right moment has sheep process and start everyone calling me through,
After becoming famous I start the wave vestige river's lake, because I am a Cantonese, everyone also all benignly calls me:Yue through.I is old to listen to awkwardly, afterwards simply change name to Yang Guo.
Once I be born, have never seen the parents' noodles.8-year-old that year, a call'the absolute being vulture is big blind'of took in me, he was Guo Jing.Guo Jing is a blind person, and blind get fierce, basically could not see thing, so the neighbors all call him:It is big blind.Is big blind to there is a skill extremely living, that is the carvings.The cow of his vulture the rabbit of the unique elephant person, vulture also in no case elephant wolf.So the river lake middlemen all call him:The absolute being vulture is big blind.Guo Jing's wife is a bedlamite, meet a person to sing:"I ain't yellow~ Anne~ Rong …".In fact she is Huang Rong.All the neighbors at the backses benignity calls her:***.So after I become famous, the river lake middleman sends our 3 people the nickname:One mean double of vultures.
Guo Jing's eldest daughter, Xing Guo, is Guo Fu.The little daughter is incredibly also Guo, luckily of is that she doesn't call Guo Fu, but is Guo Xiang.Is really in misery of unusually lucky!The eldest daughter isn't Guo Fu, call lotus Guo.I usually the back call she lotus elder sister, she after knowing very angry incredibly unloaded my a left hand.Her mama after knowing very angry because she at the right moment didn't go crazy today, also at the right moment and by chance discovered a daughter incredibly also have a Rong word in the name.So not lotus Guo can call Guo Fu.
Guo Xiang since the childhood very very naughty, so was usually sent by Guo Jing to rush through a goose.Because the power of memory isn't good, and throws three to fall four of and usually chase a goose whole have no, I also have a nickname for her call:The goose has no kid sister.Is several 10-year after, Guo Xiang from become one parties, this is 1 to move world:The goose didn't send.
Guo Xiang's grandfather is similar to Huang Rong:Xing Huang, apothecary.We all call his yellow apothecary.The yellow apothecary writes all alone the good article is river's lake to well-knownly write a hand.He lives in the peach blossom island of East China Sea, so the river lake middleman calls him:The east writes yellow apothecary.He once wrote down sentence:Water in the peach blossom pond deep 1000 Chinese feet, cannot compare with Wang Han to send me the feeling.Accordingly, the yellow apothecary and Wang Han's friendship isn't shallow!He behaves an environmental protection and loves deeply the peach blossom on the island and once is written a poem as follows as well:The peach blossom peach blossom Wu outside the An there is nun inside the peach blossoms An;Monk originally person of same belief, you are also bald also bald to me.The yellow apothecary is really a generation brilliant scholar!Even the Wei Hui is also full of praise:Good poem!Is very wet!Good!Be getting wetter!Yellow apothecary at the same time still a weigh the person of feelings very much, the wife early dies, he hasn't been re-marrying as well.The autobiography 《the eye takes a peach blossom a little bad 》 is to describe it is affectionate more than 10 years with wife.…
12-year-old that year, I met my sun in adopted father Europe to go crazy.Sun in Europe is crazy not in fact crazy, he is a half dummy, because of 30 years old that year, he carelessly won a kind of virus that calls "clench a sound fungi".From now on throat usually the hair make no noise a sound and be taken bad each time, in addition to could not saying words, the throats all will be painful he the dying live and need to depend on heroin to relieve pain.Consequently also have a nickname in the lake at the river:It is crazy to take the drug sun in Europe.
Hua Mountain is a mountain, also a famous tour divine spot.Because there are still a lot of national protection wildlifes in Hua Mountain …sika deer.Hua Mountain is also very famous at the same time, so it has to be very high very high, stiller high than Gao Lao Zhuang's Gao.So the sika deer top and bottom mountains had to jump up to carry on and formed one special scenery.As a result have:Hua Mountain since thou a jump a deer.
The one fine day several decades ago, fine, have no rain.Ten thousand insides blue sky float two white clouds.Hua Mountain is very noisy, because the east writes a yellow apothecary to come, my adopted father takes the drug sun in Europe crazy also come, even Hong seven also come.Hong seven is the Gai helps of help a lord, is also a Gai in the Gai that people say.River lake legend:He is at least a five Gais.All of them come to take part in "social forum in Hua Mountain".Reporting the topic of saying this time forum is:The mean that talks about Chinese circulates a track to the Hally comet of deep time influence, so also call:Hua Mountain talks about mean …….
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 1243 a confession book that makes to smile Shuai a person[the author recommend]
1.Birth of time, at the right moment caught up to assist in childbirth a nurse brokenhearted, I am as a result suddenly and violently beaten by her due to doing not cry to make a noise in momentary.
2.At the age of 1 year old, the academic association just climbed to walk, a full house of climb, result at my bed the bottom touched a rat clipping.It is said that that rat clips to buy back for two years, a rat didn't clip and clipped for the first time of is my hand.
3.At the age of 2 , I learned to walk.At home and Mom and Dad's hide-and-seek.I hid under my bed and trampled another rat to clip as a result.It is said that this rat clips to buy back for three years and clip for the first time of is my leg.
4.At the age of 3 , I wanted to come downstairs steps.Zhang Lao of the next door too says to lead long me to come downstairs steps, in case falls off.Result words didn't finish saying, she directly flopped a stairs.Followed a stairs to fall off the first floor from the fourth floors, directly acrossed into a senile dementia stage.
5.At the age of 4 , police's uncle led long me to cross the street, I haven't said a thanks.He drive the motorcycle crash into street opposite, one class is disable and sick.
6.At the age of 5 , father sent me to kid's park.Kid's aunt Yuan Kua looks pretty.Words just finish saying, the fifth floor drop a vase came down, direct hit the aunt's skull.
7.At the age of 6 , for the first time last zoo.I say that that male panda is more good-looking than that female panda.On the second day, that is died in by my Kua's my panda difficult produce.
8.At the age of 7 , I go to primary school.Final, mathematics teacher says that I tested for 59 centses, even if 60 divide.On the second day, the mathematics teacher dies in a traffic accident.
9.At the age of 8 , my Kua we class that girl grew very beautiful.After five minutes, this girl caught up rare meteor shower.
10.At the age of 9 , I learned to rob.I blocked road to rob a 5-year-old kid.The result is suddenly and violently beaten by him.He claims to be vulgar house in Shaolin Temple****.
11.At the age of 10 , I and the small fat cake of went to the stool.Small fat Kua I go to the stool of the appearance is handsome, I am just preparing to say a thanks, small fat have already dropped into a toilet.
12.At the age of 11 , the teacher asked me 37 equaled how much.I say 37211.Teacher says that you are true it's intelligent, the words have never finished saying to die in a heart attack.
13.At the age of 12 , the primary school graduation examined.Examiner says to me and hold firmly time quickly, time wasn't much.I say that many thanks to teacher's reminding.Just finished saying, the electric fan of teacher's top of head fallen off
14.At the age of 13 , I read a junior high school.I am previous of the career frighten the nobody dare be close with me.Only one declares bold Wang Xing the classmate said 1 with me:I don't believe that you will carry on the back so, that afternoon, king the brave was made track for eight streets by two oxen.
15.At the age of 14 , the teacher wanted us to write a composition, the topic called
  • cheap beats by dre eIs really sorry
  • beats by dre pro ry and military arts
  • beats by dre solo arket up Answe
  • beats by dre pro bad reaction What I
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论