2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre pro thing important I w

Get so interesting?!"
I raise hand to wipe to wipe lips, very painful, also have some very salty flavor, the lips were bitten open by Yang Wei, the Yao Bei Zheng E nowise avoided of stare at Yang Wei:"I feel very interesting."
Our 2 people each other see for a long time for a long time, then Yang Wei suddenly roared low 1!I have never seen Yang Wei getting mad!But at the moment, but she imitates an in an access of fury female leopard of Buddha similar, the whole individual rushed toward to go into my bosom!
What she rushed toward is thus of make an effort, even I didn't stand firm, for a while be rushed toward in the ground by her, our 2 people rolls on the ground, 2 people rolled several after rolling, Yang Wei rushes toward at my body up, the close quarter looking at and twinkles different ray of light in her look in the eyes.Then don't wait I to talk, Yang Wei has already made an effort of kiss my lips!
Her enthusiasm is like fire!Our 2 people almost is completely forget me of enjoy this vehemence of hot kiss, Yang Wei imitates a Buddha already from a piece of cold ice in a twinkling the conversion be very hot fire for one regiment!Our arguments entwine together, enthusiasm heartily enjoy each other, she was also the whole individual to stick me and imitate the bodies of Buddha our two people to all soon crumple into integral whole ……
Finally, in the "physical fight" of vehemence I with lent the man's physical strength to occupy the last breeze, I suddenly embrace to have her, then I stood and embraced her in the bosom, we sit at the stool of flank up, Yang Wei sits on my leg up, our hot kiss to also slowly become to tie up Mian to get up from the vehemence ……
Suddenly, I feel in the cheeks a cool, the together very wet thing followed my cheeks to keep on sliding.Is close behind, my lips again a painful!
Yang Wei has already left me and stands on my in front.Her cheeks still takes just of one silk red tide, but look in the eyes already complicated difficult to express!
I touched touch lips, wry smile way:"I always once had never thought, oneself will drive the same woman, in the process of a kiss connect bite twice."
Also remaining one silk on Yang Wei's lips is deep red, that is my blood.

Chapter 72 【luckily have you 】 (bottom)



"Is tiny ……" I looking at her, calmly:"The last time shouts you tiny.Just of this kisses, regard as being in remembrance of of our departure ……H'm, just I have never thought, this good-bye kiss, you incredibly still present of bit my two people."
Finish saying, I stood and walked to before the table, picked up to take a bottle of water, shook to shake, have been already got empty.
I turn round to looking at Yang Wei:"You just said that as long as the person wants to inebriate by himself[herself] and drink what all can.But you forgot a words ……"
"What?"
"The wine more drinks more warm, but water more drink more cold."
……
Finish saying this, I turn round to leave.
Walking is two, after death and suddenly spread one low lowly call:
"Small 5 ……"
Turn head to see go, the Yang Wei body depends by the side of the post of the station son, she seems the Jiao have already weakly stood unsteady.
Her Mou son is bright like cold star:"Is small five, ask you a question ……if, if you didn't meet Yan Di first, but met me first, you can't the meeting marry me?"
Pondered for a while, I decided to still don't want to fool her, hence I very honest answer:
"I don't know."
She suddenly opens mouth:"My table bottom make the gun thinking a gun ……I really kills you now!Then I open fire a suicide again ……again or, I should slap you on the face, then we now leave ……"
I smiled.
My really very difficult comprehension, in this kind of time, I incredibly can also smile come out.But I am really smiling ……smile in fact easy, isn't the muscle of cheeks to distort for a while!
Time of leaving, I only have a mind in brain:I, and Yang Wei, or really now over?
It is almost a legs machine to take a stroll and take my body to come out this.Get the door come, but discover that the color of the sky has already been getting blacker.
I shake, just thinking malicious must give a sigh, but see the road of in front up, an iron pagoda sort tall and big in stature black big fellow stands at my at present, is exactly Yang Wei's bodyguard man Sen.
"I send you to return to."The man Sen pointed a small car at the side of body.
"Need not, I want to walk."I just thought brush-off, Chinese Sen in addition 1:"I have words to say with you."
After getting on the car, man the Sen is to silently drive this electric cell car, I sit beside.He but don't talk.
All the way 2 people all quietly spend, until arrived the front of door in the place that I live, I got off.Man Sen just suddenly low voice said 1 to me:"The young lady's pressure is very big, she already quick Kua, you don't should ask for her again sad."
I lived a step and profoundly saw Chinese Sen two eyes, is a bit bitter and astringent in mouth:"That I should how?"
"It has been several years since I followed her.Have never seen the young lady once crying.But she has already started willing shed tears now."The man Sen stares at me, in his look in the eyes once twinkled a silk relentless, immediately soft get up:"Is original I don't like you, really don't like you.But that is in the lighted torch mansion, you can try very hard to of save a young lady, I just feel that you are very good."
"……Thank you."
"Need not, I am just a bodyguard.But if you hurt her, I perhaps would kill you."The man Sen finishes saying and drives to leave.
******
Probably is time that I delay there at Yang Wei some lead long, after coming back, on coming in, I see their several individuals' seeming to be all is conjecturing with the strange vision me.
Particularly Joe Joe, 1 of Xiu fled my in front, glower mirror Zi to cautiously and thinly see me, imitating the Buddha has to see through me general.
I the mood is upset at the moment, also in no mind say with them what, force a to smile:"Do not you still have a meal?, I have already eaten."
Finish saying, I rounded to open Joe Joe and went toward in walk.The Ze seem to mean to say what, but the wood of flank sighed tone and lightly pulled his gusset for a while.
Joe Joe but follow me to come up all the way, arrive my room doorway, I just turn round, soft-voiced way:"Joe Joe …… I, I am very tired, want to take a rest first, you ……"
See my emotion to fall low, Joe Joe is also unbearable the gentleness is to me many, soft track:"Is small five, what's the matter with you?"
"Nothing important."I wry smile way:"Only drank many cool water to enter belly, I really wanted to last toilet now."
If in the past days, Joe Joe perhaps will admire with my Xi hip-hop, but today, she was clear to see my facial expression not good.Joe Joe stuck to come up and lightly embraced my arm, soft track:"Is small five, how exactly?Isn't Yang Wei ……"
I shake head:"Already nothing important affair, , Yang Wei seeks me and goes to, is the affair with differs from,beats by dre pro, she saves that small Xuan of mine to yesterday and seeks back for me and turn head and let hammer son they parties the person connect small Xuan come, then I want and arrange her to Canada."
"Not, you definitely occupy."Joe Joe is how of understand I, press near, lightly embrace my arm, soft-voiced thin language way:"You ……"
Suddenly, she ground the look in the eyes fall at my lips up.Looking at the wound on my lips, up still have one row the thin ground tooth print.
Joe Joe immediately once the facial expression change and suddenly back to open two, fire way:"I think your what affair ……hum, it is with Yang Wei's secret rendezvous to go!You ……"
Joe Joe makes reference to here, bit to grind teeth and had already stamped foot to turn round to leave.
I at the moment mood, also really have no idea explain too many, also didn't shout Joe Joe, but wry smile smile, turned round into room inside.
**********
Person at in good humor of time, always feel time leads of very quick.But when your mood is upset, will discover that every minute will become so slow-moving, hard to carry on!
My a person sits in the room and sleep is the nature can't sleep of, want to think, brain Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论