2012年10月25日星期四

Beats By Dr Dre Solo miling face to say

The instinct wants to give up, but thought of as long as oneself gives up Yi road the rice will definitely lead to return that kind of sorrow, without the life of hope, I what the words giving up all say not export, all anyway don't think that the small Yi becomes so, I stop and think hard and deeply take a suck at spirit, then looking at Jie promise and seat of in front expect to order a words firmness of ask a way:"Do I accept a test, is what kind of test?"
"Is easy, half year inside deathless pass a test."
Jie Nuo says face up peep out one uncanny smiling face of putting on, my body subconscious of a tremble right away openings to say:"You should can't be intend in this half year inside assassinate me?"
Seat Ba see one the eye Yi road rice just say:"Really is so, however we can't make moves in person, I will send to beat the cutthroat of the Hakka clan inferiority of enemy to assassinate you, should be able to cope with, and assassinate to only aim at you by your degree, can't have the influence on the person of your surroundings, after half year if you are still on the hoof, can connect a Yi road rice, how?Accept?"
My subconscious saw an eye nearby of two kids, write on the face of Yi road rice full misgiving, database Luo the Luo but a matter don't close personal shape, thought of a Ba says of only aim at me, I loosenned tone and spoke up:"I accept a test!"
Seat Ba sees I accept lips the side immediately peep out a to put on to smile, that smiling face how look so crafty, haven't understood what is the row, seat Ba has already spoken up:"Since it is so, please pay a test fee 1,000,000,000 quit Ni."
"?"
I haven't responded to come over, the Jie promise has already said with smile:"Beating the cutthroat of the Hakka clan of enemy is never gratis to start out, these 1,000,000,000 quit Ni or see so long-term at you have been taking care of the face of Yi road rice to ascend to the natural affection price of , I just take some hard money for the under charge just and believe that you can't mind."
How can don't mind?I mind very much!The world still has already had no so providential of matter?Handing over a friend will also be made track for to kill also even if, unexpectedly want me to spend money to employ cutthroat to kill myself now, is my brain getting more cripple?I am finally understand small Yi why so will rob ……H'm ……is to make money, dare feeling all of this is heredity ah!
1,000,000,000 ah, I now all properties just 500,000,000 many, how would not° until wait that seven colourful lotuses to sell be also rich, thought of this I very brain remnants' saying:"Can pay by installments?"
"Is certainly all right, can divide a month to pay, however is overdue to need to pay the overdue fine of twice."
Beat an enemy how the Hakka clan doesn't lend money at high interest?Affirm than be cutthroat to even there is prospect, small Yi~~you never be like your father, grandfather similar, otherwise this world too pathetic!
Opened 1 for Ba 500,000,000 quit the check of Ni, thinking of my in mind such Qi blood, until leave my brain of the front door of beating enemy's guest to still be placed in stagnant status, how don't understand oneself as well how be without any reason rent away 1,000,000,000 to quit Ni to still recruit to a heap of cutthroat to wait to kill me.
Until send me to the doormat small Yi pull my gusset I just the instauration come over and immediately used to peep out some smiling faces to say to him:"Wait me, I definitely come over to pick you up after half year."
The Yi road rice looking at me then opens a pair of arms to make an effort to embrace me, a good half-day just the voice sob of say:"It is sorry."
I know that he is to apologize for the business in last time, I and the small Yi separate some distances and squat down next looking at him to say:"I didn't blame you ah, I know that the small Yi is a good little boy, darling etc,Beats By Dr Dre Solo. I, after half year I to pick you up."
"Must come back, I will have been waiting yours."
Yi road rice looking at me to mumblingly says, I gave him a huge smiling face to say:"Certainly, I is will definitely come back, 1,000,000,000 quit Ni ah, if don't for the Kui die Be getting bigger?"
Say till the last I start loving my own money again and see me this appearance Yi road rice but smile and took out own deposit book to pass a my hand to say:"This money I come to, although is still not enough now, later I will make great effort to come back from working money that owes you still."
Small Yi ah, you hereafter become money-mad can't because of my cause?
This black pot of my nature can not carry on the back and right away fill deposit book and set up for as if nothing has occurred appearance to say in the hand of returning to the small Yi:"Do not relate to, only 1,000,000,000 just, in my eyes be not what wonderful big number, these money you still stay hereafter use again, I walked, half year empress again see."
My smiling and shaking a hand to him, then taking has been beside acting as the database Luo Luo of background and leaving here and walk once several steps turn head and walked very far I still can see Yi road the rice stand at first lookinging at of Leng Leng we, he suddenly made an effort to put arm to me to loudly call a way while being us to soon not see him:"Must come back!I will definitely wait yours!"
"Good!I will definitely come back!See again after half year!Wait me!"
I am also such to shout to him, if I know while meeting again next time is already for a long time after a long time, I absolutely can't say to him thus.
Descend mountain, I looking at always silent not the database Luo of the language Luo finally cannot help but saying:"Is sorry!"
"You didn't let my place down, need not say so to me." The database Luo Luo eyes didn't lift of say, let me know he the mood must be not very good at this time.
"In fact that test is also quite good, conveniently practice reaction ability, I believe that I can absolutely pass a test."
"-"
The database Luo Luo sends out a single sound have no continuation, make me certain he must be annoyed by me not and lightly, was really less and less lovely, just eight, 9-year-old kid just, how make oneself so deeply sink?
Still is lookinging at database Luo Luo, but he suddenly turns a head to say to me very hard:"Just that sentence was the truth, you didn't owe me what, work need not always had scruples about my feeling, although I was some objections to that test that you accepted,I couldn't do influence, you decided of the speech is since a companion should all over believing of heart the other party, in this top in fact I envy you very much to attain, I will also make great effort facing, this aspect development, I believe that you can complete that test."
Hear database Luo the Luo saying so that the heart that I have been hanging lets go of on the whole and right away jumps database Luo Luo to nearby make an effort to embrace him to say:"I know that the small database will comprehend me, the indeed as expected small database is the most lovely, I cook to invite you to eat in person tonight okay."
The database Luo Luo sees me sigh tone to say like this:"We have already left to beat an enemy Hakka clan now and assassinate will appear at any time, you still keep having to be more careful, the all things doesn't want the gist."
"I knew that trust, I am very strong!We still hurriedly return to a friend gram Xin, the sale will start soon, do I still owe to beat enemy's Hakka 500,000,000 to quit Ni, hope that my seven colourful lotuses can sell good price, otherwise I really needed to cry to die, all of their family are dishonest traders, if not for the sake of small Yi do I just don't make contact with with them!Half year ah, in a word I absolutely can't be killed!"
I announce very loudly, database Luo the face of the Luo up peep out to lightly smile an idea, then pull my hand to determine of go straight up.
Return to a friend gram Xin's seeing sale will still have a period of time and see oneself leave is four number of deposit book my decision take the time and database Luo Luo that gets empty remaining learn the appearance exploitation of at the beginning small Gang, strange tooth to read the stall search a treasure thing, don't also say indeed as expected is very friendly ability soon we Tao arrive many good things, these use is super to buy into with low price of product again turn once the hand sell, I immediately earned 3000 many ten thousand quit Ni, however be apart from 500,000,000 to quit Ni to still have a very big distance, indeed as expected still hope that putting is better on own seven colourful lotuses.
Sale will that day, I take database Luo the Luo arrive at assembly hall, really black ah, only sale will catalogue with taking part in a certificate will 15,000,000 quit Ni, I and database Luo Luo 2 people add together at the right moment 30,000,000 quit Ni, luckily a few days ago Zheng point money, otherwise what jollifications can not see.
And database Luo the Luo sit on the seat to looking at the person of on the stage continuously introduction various product and their expensive value, see I Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论