2012年10月25日星期四

cheap beats by dre y led so much and p

All the reform opened, outside of world be really noisy, early for a while I go to special area in Shenzhen."
"The society is changing, the life of farmer will more and more okay."The text is seeing the black Ye squat down the meaning that has never wanted to walk in the ground top, he then learns black he squatted down down, " food can not eat, the day led so much, and person in the home should learned to did some business and do some factory sons."
"I am a person the old heart isn't old, take a mayor to go home this time, I prepare to want an item, take persons of home town to all move and do a factory son."Used a strength very much when black Ye smoked cigarette, his Sai along with smoke cigarette of act one drum a shriveled, also keep coughing.The black Ye is by hand pressed the smoke pot the red smoke Jin of top, the Hey Hey smiled to smile to say, "I want to push over old houses of this Chuang son cover into the new house of a row row all, village ex- open to dig one river, keep fish in river, is an Ou in fish pond.Coast plant willow in the river, willow bottom also person in the elephant city Be similar to put some stone chairs, let we old young masters stem the farm goods live tired of time sit on the tree bottom to play chess to have fun.Chen Long, do you say it's like this not very good?"
"Good."Chen Long smiled to smile to say, " is good so much, however, keeping the fish can not grow a lotus root, so the Ou pole will pare off fish scale.Still have, you said and do factory son, we old young masters still use wear do does the farm goods live?"
"Divide a few sets of the persons of village, have the worker the team, live to stem in the factory.There is also labor set, go to kind in the big farmland ground."The black Ye chases tobacco pouch dynasty Ke of shoe sole for a while, then, and then make the tobacco pouch packing one the smoke cooking pot according to the tobacco leaves, deeply take a suck at to say after sparking, " we is Chuangs door family, ground the life-giver son that is us, arrive what the time all can not get away from a land.Chuang door family, not kind ground, return is Chuang door family?However, the An thinks to strive for of that, use mechanization to operate."
"Go, ability really so good.Prospect in"the text is just conceived by the black Ye to be infected emotion, he the blunt black Ye smiled to smile to say, "'s hasing no decade can not carry out for 20 years."
"Can I also live for 20 years?Don't go, the past always studied the sayings of old man's house, that made contend for morning and night."Appearing on the face of black Ye crone is red and dizzy, he obviously some excitements."The life is one a life time, be want to do some things that leave for descendant posterity to read to think."
"Have breakfast."Chen Long hears the voice return overdo, see the grandmother carrying a bowl of steaming hot gruel to come over here, " Chen Long, have a meal quickly.Let the black Ye also eat here."
"Need not."The black Ye uprising says that" I am to come to receive Chen Long I accompany the guest there.Today, our village comes to honored guest and was a mayor back.Go, I returned to first, Chen Long, noon you went to and then went."
"Say again when the time comes."The figure that the text is hoping black Ye to far go, he still wants to say again what, but the black Ye has already come out a door.
Once had the text of breakfast be once really wanting to rush through to go in city, just when he hesitates, hear a familiar voice outside the door spreading to come over.
"Chen Long, you are at home BE."Walking into the person of courtyard is Wang She.
"Wang She, how did you come?"The text is just some accident.
"Be home again to have a look."Wang She smiled to smile, " still you serve as soldier ex- go to your house come of, didn't come for a long time very much, that, did we still see your Gu man.Interest a, now the organization minister of Xu city.Really thanked him for to press me to line up Xu city teacher particularly library.Open a sports games in school, go on vacation.I was home again and knew that you didn't walk and came right away to have a look you."
"Am I just preparing to walk."The text is getting into own studio of Wang Shes, " three day, the personal leave will arrive, I want to arrive to go in city today."
"Since came, why the need for so hurried, deliver a telegram for troops, say that the home occupies, much and in a couple of days be.Does "Wang She Yi once pulled the chair of in front to sit down to say, " still really occupy to want to invite you that the staff officer is for a while.Still remember I to the woman of the flower factory of Long Cheng Ya that you say, I pretty infatuate to her now."
"You once said and once said this matter, how."
"Really be addicted to her, early for a while her arm was touched for a while by the machine of Ya flower, had already almost made physically disabled.I think that this is exactly also the good time that I am concerned with ? her.Don't thought of that her mother would not like to make her associate with me, and I am in the troops send for her of book and photographs all back to I."
"How did you make her back?"
"I didn't make her back and also to deliver a telegram for her and said to her the book doesn't read to back, but she still kept backing to come over, let her leadership to back.You see this matter lane of, the elephant is to create a sensation, how do.I am very self-contradict now, in fact, you also know, I after particularly taking over the mountain peach literature agency at the Xu city teacher, the female kid is still certain.Once said to you and have calls Zhu Hong of the female kid , now, really made me some to can not sustained the blows.But, I like that most love in my own heart.You should comprehend me."
"Comprehension of."Chen Long means to say what, feel some to sob.
Chapter 41

Wang She doesn't want to stay to be opening widely Tun to have a meal, he says he this time also can't foolish very long-term in the home, rush into to go home.
"My father is Wang Cheng Xun, the mother is Chen Jing Lan, father's adult livings me to keep me, I am also the person who takes wages, come back from the troops, the house didn't sign, the industry didn't become, but return because personal marriage problem let two old worry, really feel a bit very much obliged."Wang She also ignores a text positive whether would like to listen to he get off the heart, he just keep being grumbling toward the text he means to say of words."I have been loving literature of, you also know and arrived at that Xu city teacher from the troops library particularly after going to work, time father and mothers see me will mention one of my problem, is also marriage problem,cheap beats by dre.There being no way isn't what I take up that mountain peach literature agency to feel that the good elephant really wears prostitute by himself/herself confused over the dimmed eyesight, I know that that calls Zhu Hong's female kid quite good, but I want to make 1 of that female kid's businesses to settle."
"You once spoke of to me before of, she the good elephant spent factory at Long Cheng Ya BE."Text is sighing one to say, " in fact, you just mentioned can not let go heart in of most love, I deeply have a feeling.You probably don't know, I come this time, the beloved female kid married other people and felt that the in the mind isn't pretty pleasurable."
"I went to Long Cheng Ya and spend factory and once said to you, I gave her books all allow people Shao to give before I, but I was some the lanes didn't understand, I wanted to go to her in person a per trip."Wang She says to start and walk, " doesn't go, I decide to go to 1 in her house.You also know that I am in the troops to feelings that she pours into, really it may be said is feeling sky's moving ground,say that my heart isn't enough truly?Is earnest and sincere go to, gold stone in order to open, my letter.Walk, I waited you in the county city."
"In fact, I don't want to stay as well in the home of, also hasty want to rush through to return to."The text is sending to Wang She in addition to door, " only has no way for three days, the personal leave, this time, I and Jin China all want to be hasty to rush through to return to.But, the in early morning black Ye came right away to say, I accompanied the guest.Say again, come of the guest is again us of old chief, don't go to a little bit don't in the past say."
"I comprehend yours, that is all right, and I walked."Wang She said to turn round to leave.
Wang She really went to one good from think to is the female kid's house of his/her own first movement feeling.The father holds a meeting, the mother prepares one a pack of gift of lifting for him, hence, he the bicycle went to Long Cheng Ya and spend factory in having breakfast and riding.
"Winter plum this kid is also is quite good to learn, went to and give or get an electric shock greatly, she now just at up teach by correspondence university."The mother of the winter plum cloud the aunt let Wang She into house, her side pours water a side for Wang She to grumble endlessly, " you are in the troops have no use to her teaching by correspondence of top for the book that she sends, I let her manager to your house Shao return to, you saw.There is also photograph what of, all back to your house.In fact, you are still small now, not, I say what matter the plum in winter is still small, doesn't understand.You at the beginning is also is a classmate while studying BE, classmate is also at a cake of common study, can't let, either other people's joke don't go to school and then know to fall in love well what of.Have many people for these several years the boyfriend is to the plum introduction of the winter, I different idea.The kid is still small, exactly the good time of study, talk what boyfriend.Relating to is again good, is also be a friend to get along with be."
"Chen Shu came."Wang She sees the father of the plum in winter push bicycle to walk into inside in the courtyard, he starts hello Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论