2012年10月23日星期二

Cheap Beats By Dre d up Yang Wei

, But time grew and had already perhaps had a problem.It is wood's this old guy to particularly is a Suo, even want careful!Don't the front side does hardly with him, can give him some advantage first, steady live him, firmness rear, then deal with your enemy with all strength.)
Two plan Yues:Get rid of wolf to swallow a tiger.Big turn the green Hong is all a tiger wolf.The word head of this time person is one vein, trap monster Dou You, big turn as well pike head gentleman!Gentleman although hero, if with one enemy two, is extremely a Zhi not!The joys of the leaf is this person although is a big enemy, however this is momentary that temporarily also!Gentleman and leaf joys, have no ineradicable hatred.When at the moment, the leaf joys as well sinks a predicament, can get rid of wolf to swallow a tiger, with the dint of the leaf joys, lead long the power of making the green Hong.Is a good plan.The big enemy is current, can not be emotional, if this plan go and be hidden!Sun in Europe, the outstanding personality must defend also.
(Liberal translation:Article 2:Get rid of wolf to swallow a tiger.Big turn and green Hong, you have to be careful.But if with one enemy two, is a not intelligent way of doing, can think a way first to make use of a leaf joys to lead long the strength of making the green Hong.I know you and leaf joys of relation, but the time in nowadays, don't be emotional.Certainly, if you want to do so, is careful of sun in Europe!This person is fierce, take precautions against he.)
Three plan Yues:Cent but turn it.The big inside of circle is disorderly, the Yun life of Mr. Fang, the inner part necessarily has a conflict.Is the plan now, be to divide but turn it, can not sit to wait it to come.Mr. Fang's dead, big inside of circle department necessarily someone's gravamen, thousand account ten thousand to calculate, nothing but one speech:Pull a to help, beat a to help!If canning take advantage o a big inside of circle is disorderly and looks for in its inner part ally, good help also!Take a wide view the body side of gentleman, only the week lawyer is an old big turn minister, as to it's much more internal have understand, can try to find solution with the lawyer in week at the moment, if have shortage, the Qie as well wishes to help each other.
(Liberal translation:Article 3:Divide the influence of big turn.Square's fatty died, big inside of circle department to internal rebellion affirmation is what someone defies spirit.Don't just wait the other party dozen to come.We can look for the person whom their inner part defies spirit, pull a to help and beat a to help.You nearby of person inside, buck tooth week the big lawyer acquaint with most to the big turn, the most suitable match to do it feeling.If the demand that you are still different from, I can also appear publicly to help you.)"
I looking at this in hand tiny personally letter, silent have no speech, heart consider for a long time, not from must sigh.
Yang Wei ……alas, Yang Wei ……
She finally still keeps concerning about me in the heart.Although at the beginning the words say so decidedly, can see my crisis and still keep cannot helping but making moves to help each other.
She this letter inside, although don't mention "feeling" word, can the between the lines is all to whole heartedly try to find solution for me and line up a sorrow solution difficult.
And, her analysis is also really a needle to see blood!
I and the big turn of mainland quarrel, very obviously,Cheap Beats By Dre, big turn can't for the sake of what ground the green Hong of word head those 10,000,000 bounties to deal with me.Their purpose nothing but be want and scheme my Canada of industry!Although I hold a position in name a big turn,these days come, completely an independent Kingdom, don't listen to the local big turn ordering.Smuggle business more up, a huge sum of profits, how could don't make them jealous?
The big turn killed me this time, if the plan succeeds, perhaps next move be parties person lead the sea annex by force the industry there in Canada!If I died, Vancouver was a group without a leader there!Although after eight Yes died, I these two in the last yearses have already made an effort ground step by step of the branding of big turn is from my organization in downplay, time is finally still short.If I really died, the west Luo's degree of heating still differed a lot, not definitely ability the town live a condition, the big turn openly sends by that time person to accept.Press down in the name of"headquarters", west Luo not definitely ability the crest must live!And a lot of experienced persons of the big turn bottom, perhaps will pour toward the headquarters!
Want now, the big inside of circle is disorderly.Start to me, also normal.
And Yang Wei make it raise!Had no a big turn, equaled to have no a drug source!At the beginning old Suo wood why be willing to with my allies?The square one foundation is that I rendered up the old Suo wood to the drug source of big turn!See on the of drug, the old Suo wood just step by step tolerates me!
Now, I and the native big turn made to turn over, equal me without a counter!This old wolf of old Suo wood perhaps will swallow me!
As for behind of three plans ……the first, let a point advantage to pacify a Suo wood first.The second thinks a way to make use of the strength of leaf joys to lead long the green Hong of making a ground of word head.The third, takes a big inside of circle disorderly, look for supporter in the big inside of circle department ……all of these are the good plans!
Yang Wei Yang Wei, although you look like heartless, this between the lines, is all "feeling"!
I am silent to see 1 time again, momentarily turned over to come over, but discovered the back of this letter paper, also had two small words!The record of writing is a bit crabbed.Obviously write a letter of as person is falling a pen mood surging, not ability from already.Side there is also a drop of very thick liquid ink drop on the paper, leave a little bit profound, before obviously falling a pen, hesitant for a long time ……
"Take good care!"
Looking at Yang Wei leaves of the last wordses, I am also just silent to have no language, very long, just one sighs.
I knead this letter one regiment, thought meeting son, then touched a lighter from the bedside, lightly spark, looking at flame to flee, the unbearable wry smile was 1.
Nearby the Tu looking at my facial expression weird, suddenly low voice said 1:"Owner ……that Ms. Yang."
"What?"
"She hands over to me the letter of time, there are also a words."
"What rubbish?"
Butcher complexion equanimity:"She says'your idea, she has already guessed.Now that you don't want to see her, she doesn't blame you.', H'm, is so many."
My finger is one Zhan, the flame in the hand suddenly on trembling, fall at ground up.
Yang Wei ……indeed as expected is Yang Wei!She ……have been already guessed?
When my Zheng Zheng appears lost in thought, suddenly and outside spread person's voice, immediately don't wait my openings inquiry, the door has already been pushed away, a woman hurtles to come in in quick time.
At this moment, anyones' all entering don't come to my room until I issue order of, is even if a Yan rather friend like this can not see me, either.But this woman hurtled to come in, the hammer son of outside not only didn't obstruct and on the contrary and honestly followed behind.
The bearer neither is Joe Joe nor is the square's Nan.After she come in, but in the door, station's lookinging at of Chi Chi I, that eyes son quickly be full of tears, full is exhausted on a Qiao face, obviously is a long distance itinerary all the way hard, that look in the eyes looking at so me and waits I to turn head to see go, 2 people vision interleave, she just slightly evocable voice come ……
"Is old ……husband."
************
My get hurt be seen as big news stir-fry to do, but because I deeply reside Jian Chu and disappear an outside guest.Connect my lord's curing all of doctors is the experts who pleased from the abroad, so although the medium was full of a guess to my condition but always can not get the most accurate news.
The time in profusion of different opinions, and then led for a week, I finally and publicly appeared!
This time appear is the opening of "kind hall" that establishes at the my property.Is previous to plus my public appeal due to driving for charity the establishment of hall, there is also hot idol Zhan Ni's public appeal, and person's vein of Joe Joe's old headman, the navy blue amuses person's vein of company and lead come numerous contribute money.
Among them those well-known persons, the rich contributes money a lot and also have a lot of then Zhan Ni's large Fans community.
In addition to the CNY 15,000,000 that I expect first to throw in was also a small Feng to leave before dying in those early years of money outside, and then moreover and altogether raised to get more than 10,000,000 funds.
Again and after a few pogeys cooperate, this of the establishment quickly operate.
The opening rites in this day also drew on many well-known personses naturally, there were also many personages.Medium in succession since then, however the great majority then rush me to come.Because before this, let out breeze, the traffic accident gets hurt of I, will attend this opening.
I really don't fail to keep promise, on this opening, I formally after harming Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论