2012年10月23日星期二

Cheap Beats By Dre ey can not get hold

The thing throws an appointed location, then takes money a , respectively is a person, who also incognizant who ……old younger brother, you know what are called a drug to dismantle a house?"
I shake head, in fact, I still really and not too understand.
"Say in brief at 1:00 in fact, you probably understood ……we these articles dismantle a house, seem freight transportation company, what DHL, TNT, round-the-world express company, all just about.Only what somebody else delivered is legal goods,Cheap Beats By Dre, what we carry is a drug."
"So-calledly dismantle a house, key in 1'dismantle'word up, I am from the drug lord's hands of gold triangle in take goods, a whole of the lane come over, then according to the list of each secret society of North America.Demand, -the allotment open, then send under charge of'express member'a send over there ……I don't undertake any risk, because money is all those secret societies to directly call gold triangle.I and those friendly intercourse that are black to help to have no money, I Be negative to then deliver goods.North America of black help direct give° money a gold triangle, then gold triangle again give me money.Thus, I need not be worried about the quilt black eat black.This is 1'dismantle'word."Hong cachinnation way:"Still have 1 be'house', in fact this, it is processed to should be being called'add'.I get hold of whole of goods, those goods can not make moves.Would not° until process take, the craft is easy of, be like food processing factory.The cook is one cook, cold a cold, add some additives, create into you are seeing on the market of the drug.Then just can send out to to those buyers."
He sighed tone:"So, we are to dismantle a house, one dismantles a word and adds a word with one, is an inseparable."
He once took a pack of dehydration kernel from the table with the hand, this was a light repast that provides in night club, then in front of me a clap the packing bag of opening the outside.Picked up severals to throw into mouth inside, the chewing of the Luo Zhi Luo Zhi is several bottoms.Say with smile:" Seem this thing, this stem fruit, is the fruits that buy there from the fruit agriculture, but the food processing factory dries in the air it, again process, then make packing bag.Send out to each supermarket again ………some drug lords of gold triangle are the fruit agriculture that plants fruits, but North America of those are black to help, a supermarket ……as for I, I am an in-between food processing factory.Are you getting more understand?"
I am some to don't understand:"Do you say what these do with me?"
Hong greatly didn't directly answer my question, he was long long of sighed tone:"I am getting older."
He makes an effort one belly of clapping, the fat meat Pa Pa of belly does to ring.Then looking at my wry smile:"***, A few girls almost made Lao Tze break all tired waists last night ……this if in several year agos, Lao Tze early chased them dry get call Rao ……result.Last night …… called Rao of, is Lao Tze!"
He smile two, just absorbed smoke again, a face dignifiedly looking at me:"I do to dismantle a house, in fact not essential, original North America is the business with no me of, but now flood in the Asian of North America Be getting tooer many ……they can not get hold of goods from the market of South America, can adjust goods from Asia, under the circumstance of this Xiang, I just had the space of existence.What do I calculate?An inside company is just.Saved to go to a bothering of conveyance for everyone, in the center sample the commission of a little just.Saying is good to listen, I controled a lot of the drugs sources that is Asian to help in North America and said a little bit unpleasant to hear, I am in fact their to deliver goods a member!"
"So, these two days I think at most of affair BE:Exactly my value is where ……who is killing me ……I died, to who the most beneficial."The fatty pulls the smile of one silk unwillingness, then towards me to blink Ba Zha Ba's eye fine:"Do you guess what conclusion I got?"
"What?"
"I suddenly discovered that I in fact has no to much and greatly be worth of."The fatty smiled:"I cooperate with Vietnamese, can get hold of more goods for them.But other Asian secret societies, Chinese, Indians, Iran, they will provide goods strain in the short run,time grew, they could find out to otherly dismantle a house naturally ………in the world dismantle a house again not my Hong big 1.Just this year, the plantation of South America natural calamity, we these drugs that come from Asia dismantle a house, just a night ofs started to be popular.In addition, one of biggest my hand's inside is worth of an embodiment ………is evidence."
I sat all of a sudden to keep body!
"It is evidence."The Hong greatly made an effort to crumple to crumple a temple, wry smile way:"My skill connect gold triangle, skill connect North America of black help.But say, in the center of drug trade, their clinch a deal, price, amount of money, amount, even contact person, account ……I have!If these things make the police get, that is the big a day evidence!But think around, come to kill my person this time, affirmation isn't a police ……but you, I once said, if your boy is a police, so Lao Tze is American president!"
I smiled to smile.
The fatty continues way:"So unique explanation be, someone doesn't hope that I traded with Vietnamese.So for obstructing me to trade with Vietnamese, I have to die."His keep on being a bit dreary in look in the eyes.
"I make the Vietnamese at most give them more drug quota what things.Give them much some outlets of conveyances ……I know that the Vietnamese suddenly wants so a drug is stem what, they want to provide to the hellish angel.North America now what condition of the market, I know it in heart.So unique explanation, kills my isn't Chinese, is an Iran.It be being not an Indian.Want now.Most likely is a Chinese stem of, so my a problem of these two days another thinking BE:You exactly is which square."
The fatty has been all slow tone and says till the last this, the tone is abrupt however became neat to get up!
His Zheng wears a pair of soybeans to see me:"You are Chinese, kill my is also Chinese.This lets I the old Hong is a bit careless.Like, cast aside others not to say, my in the mind cuts and polishes your this guy ……what purpose do you exactly embrace to me?"
He flutters head and seem to soliloquize:"Chinese people, it is China to help to ignore still big turn, all make me die.You are Chinese people, so you why don't kill me, on the contrary save me?"
I sighed tone, the in the mind was breathed to say 1:Who say that I don't kill you?
I want to kill his!But because want derivation Tai space this rebel begin first, I just have been protecting him ……
Can say, if have no Tai the space betray the affair of eight Yes, I early polished off him.
This is also why the order of eight Yes BE.Want to wait Hong greatly with after Vietnamese deal with contact the practical ability drop him.In fact this order has no meaning, intentionally vacating time is pure, lead a Tai space to make moves so much!
I looking at this fatty, the in the mind is a bit bitter and astringent, wish:If isn't a Tai space, you early died.
This circumstance stands irony:The Tai space is to want to kill his person, but the existence but again of Tai space makes me protect him on the hoof.
The fatty shook head to smile to smile:"Then I thoughted of an end.Face an easy problem ……"
He looking at me, one word 1:"Do not see you now good to me.But till the last ……can't your meeting want to kill me?"
He imitates a Buddha to soliloquize generally:"Come up to say from the great principle, your affirmation wants to kill mine.Because you are Chinese people, Chinese people affirmation can't indulge me to cooperate with Vietnamese.Affair how change again, this the premise being big can not change."This guy finishes saying to see my one eye and sighed a way:"I didn't speak amiss?"
I have no speech.
"Good, old younger brother."The Hong greatly puts a hand.Very tired appearance:"I dare to spread words to say with you today, is that I have found.Now I neck top thwart a knife, my shrinking a head is also one knife and stretch a head is also one knife, so ……I can beg for mercy."
He blinks to fix attention on fine looking at me:"I put a words to you, ignore you are representative which square, I decide to be not now Saigon, also the on bed terms Vietnamese cooperated.You want what, I give you be."
He sighed Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论