2012年10月29日星期一

cheap beats by dre ing to Ba Si Ke's ic

Si gram ice unwilling to remain out of the limelight ground the socket came in:"Huang but adult is always very humorous.Ha ha, ha ha!"
The whole field breaks out one a burst of low lowly bomb laughter.Some person's as if relieved of a heavy burdens, some people are puzzling, some person's false smiles, also have some is at Ji sting ground sneer.I am silent to see in the eye, don't lead to open a topic as well, waited they to smile about, said:"In fact, I now is already that had no the body of job.Although still serve as a little tiny end job in the fleet of cosmos,also is all light of Ying candle.What return to a lord the influence of star exertion individual, all of that are commanders to give me face up gild, ha ha.What about the meeting that takes part in Nanking military district today, mainly is to listen to, see!The democracy elects of matter, adjust nature go, anyway also have no several individuals to recognize I, choose could not choose as well what title!"
The army commander of Turkic soldier admired rice Er to finally let out to challenge opening gun:"So, yellow adult you in a hurry rush through back dry what?"
"Once say, come back to see water, climb, snare.Certainly, the cosmos fleet there still keeps needing me to do some work grounds, I not the ability is complete to retire!I prepare to is important point money to the Nanking, Japan and Europe and open to speak Wu Tang and train some interstellar infantries to send to front go.Although one person's dint is always meager,can offers some mental exertions!"
"Huang but adult was really too decadent, let people disappointment!"The A teacher government Wei of Arabian soldier pulls to ascend to brandish a fist and says with the familiar Chinese language of impurity:"The old saving contains cloud, not at silent in perdition, at silent in, silent medium ……"
He is "silent" a few rounds, but can not connect.I had to wipe pair of sweat, hint way:"Perish."Result he really follows to say:"To, not at silent in perdition, at silent in perish."Say behind feel that the meaning seems to be always to have which point have no to, the but again cans not recalls and has to throw a part and loudly says:"At this period, we have to develop our functions.Otherwise only give those ants rascal headman that are elected by people to come out, depend loophole and cheat inside's most dirty the politicians of triumphant GDIs to lead long the nose walks of, who want to encounter destiny like this!"
Once my facial expression change, double once the eye stare, the low voice drinks a way:"That simple and directly says that you have what esteemed view, not the Ji Ji is slanting!"
We after all kill to come over a ground of person from the sea of blood star the dust, resume friendly soul far not these guys that have never once beaten a real battle can compare.The pulling to ascend comrade stared to me for two seconds to then and immediately withdraw in defeat and became overdo to tolerantly don't dare to emit a bubble again.Zhu He came to hurriedly beat a dozen circle field, I also the agreeable steps come downstairs.Have already ended speech to no longer open mouth.
They immediately after discussed more than a hour again, don't also get what have the creativity ground the conclusion.Good at again the nobody dare to invite me to speak, my ear is carefree not wear, can always let the mouth take a rest.Nanking military district ground the this kind of people is really to make me disappoint too much, although they ground the superior is no longer a Zhu is cluster, but Tan Kang whom I lift all alone, style way of doing what ground all with in the past very likeness.If not is think dinner opportunity to seek with wears Chiang-Nan to have a chat.I early wanted to run to walk a person.
Mix dinner time very easily.Zhu He comes to originally want to pull me again to together lead 1 table by high class, I pushed to push and said to isn't a Nanking military district of, and think and wear Chiang-Nan Xu to go over the old days.This originally be not what lent, they greatly can wear Chiang-Nan to together pull a leadership table up.Can I open today of several cannon already enough they were subjected to ground.Old pretends and invites two, polite rather obey orders.I with wore Chiang-Nan and Ba Si Ke's ice to sit one alone graceful, also the nothing important person dares to toast, it is clean to pour surprising.
Ate several chopsticks vegetableses, mutually after respecting two cups, I the openings ask to wear bedlamite:"Do not do a cosmos fleet of will get, ran a Nanking to do a fleet commander.Play so much?"
"Somehow is a commander, ha ha."Wear Chiang-Nan leave to say with smile.
"Tell the truth, I want to know your viewpoint.Time of knowing, very suddenly."I saw Ba Si Ke's ice one eye.He the Song shrug say:"All once reported in detail for you, the words confiscating were someones to play tricks----Have 80% to above make collective report to can not get to check and accept confirmation for these two years, I am also really incapable is dint."
"I 30 many year old, what did you say to all do?A matter hasn't results to show!"Wore Chiang-Nan to say to say regrets to get up:"Naturally, you have rapid promotion----Certainly, you of this kind of have rapid promotion is pay equal price ground, this you I am clear.I don't envy you as well.Hero Guo didn't say as well, he was with own effort and resume.Can see a gold too Lang and Sung spring thunder they!They opportunity to get, opportunity to control.But I have no them so of just can?The lifetime stem descends of biggest merit, however is the battle that beat several fields to drive out monster between the SAMSUNG.Acquire a just."
I persuade a way hard:"You have opportunity ground.Although what stuffed to order in the cinereous vulture fortress ……"
"My age isn't young, the wife has already been keeping in mind the second kid."Wear Chiang-Nan some helplessly shook to shake head:" Not I to.You don't want to fool me.Situation I can see well, the lord star can't give again now any support, cosmos fleet only the constringency withdraw behind of a road can walk, there was already no opportunity."
I had nothing to say, after all didn't be able to take out the cards in the hand of commitment in hand now and had to raise cup to say:"Drink, those matter hereafter say again."
We a few each bosom worry grounds drank several cups, sudden someone knocked Ya Jian's door and didn't etc. we to echo not to please from come to ground to push away a door to come in.What to come in is the young military officer of a face very thin, the statures is outstanding, however 34 ages, the shoulder is last the soldier title of major.A came in to see to say with smile for a while:"Is aha!, wear an elder brother and expect elder brothers all here, the younger brother is presumptuous to come to respect a respectfully and admire for several years ground full general Huang but adult, ask two elder brothers for me introduce for a while!"
Wore a tiny smile of Chiang-Nan for a while, didn't connect words.Expect a Si gram ice past hammer he one punch way:"Your boy, run pour actively!"Turn head to say to my introduction:"This is the soldier department of the river Huai soldier staff officer Ma Wei, we are very familiar, ha ha!"Say to Ma Wei again:"The eldest brother introduces for you, need not so restrain.Huang but those early years is second lieutenants, now is a full general.No matter arrive which tread, also all expect a Si gram the brothers of the ice, right?The brothers need not bind by formalities, you drink three cups first, I wrap yellow but and you Be straight forward to to heart's content drink throughout!"
Expect a Si gram ice heel this as I see it very familiar.My intuition is this person remarkable, then according to Ba Si Ke's ice of, treat him after did three cups, drank two cups with him, again the draw down alcohol eats vegetables.For this kind of situation, I can calculate up is the slippery person in the slippery person, have already become twisted dough-strips Jing.Although Xing Ma has been carefully covering up.Copy while canning come in from he toward my first eye I see him to occupy.Anyway I ain't worried, beat ha ha chat a sky to wait his openings.He rounds to round to go again, waits for a time with fitting atmosphere.Fully whetted for an hour, just found out a words head openings:"Huang Ge, you so fantastic person, come back from saying to just go fishing to keep a flower, that is who can't believe.Do you definitely and greatly have far diagram to right?Can get to promote younger brother by that time."
"Oh says these with me!"I suppressed enough to smile.Say:"Promote flourishingly, seeking you to expect an elder brother can compare to seek my tube to use, know not?Unless you want Jing to hire the Nanking military district commander in chief's member, that I pour to help favour movable activity, ha ha, ha ha!"
"Huang Ge joked."Ma Wei stem smiled severals,cheap beats by dre, and then said:"Huang Ge can't really once thought that kind of take a rest, Xun soldier of retire to enjoy life type life?To you so the ground is the greatest hero, hero to say.Really is too wasted!Good opportunity at at present ……"
Another cause idea says that the half doesn't say.Press usually of I, affirmation is to don't do one the honor, don't connect his ground words, stem looking at him to wait him embarrassed.Can I have much of interest to listen to him to speak at this time what, then say:"BE what?"
"Elect!Huang Ge completely has resume to pass with the real strenght an election to be the lord of China.Even making a Ba lord star is going to the whole cosmos!"Ma Wei says that saying is moving to get up:"In the afternoon will although I isn't qualified to participate in,also know the contents is among them.Those vulgar person Yong Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论