2012年10月29日星期一

cheap beats by dre nt worth learn of hi

The cause of shot, I sleep not very goodly in the next rest, continuously evil-foreboding dream.Di Lin Feng Luo being killed by me runs toward my Suo life in the nightmare and used the big sorcery of the pole of numerous abnormal conditions and invoked monster to bomb me to kill 100 times again 100 times.Is end or the ocean son made my extrication exploring I a sea of woes-she to is seeing me distort on the bed vacillating, hence beat me to come to with more than ten box on the ears, throw to give me a coat to say:"The big uncle, the it has become cold, put on quickly."
My cold sweat sprinkles Li ground to climb and see ocean son's talking be all emitting white spirit, just discover suddenly the temperature on all sides has already become very low and hurriedly puts on a coat to climb.The ocean son suddenly asks:"Still want to see that place?"
10,000 in my heart would not like to, that kind of the spirit that reverses sort in the world pound at really too sad.But the mankind damn most of is a curiosity, using the derogatory term description is a gossip mental state.Hence I noded to agree again.We walk over there all the way and unexpectedly disappear a fee inside second soldier on the road.I freely asked a , the ocean son says:"They all cleared for action."
I don't dare indiscriminately and ask actually they have to strike against where, honestly go before continuing with ocean son.Led a short while to arrive at yesterday's square in, second astronautics private in the fee of those operation terminals also all not at.The ocean son pours as early as get ready some banquet here, though just spreads on the floor an oilcloth, prepared a little sake and braised food,also let to eat to fade out in second food mouth in the fee bird come of my index finger greatly move.Planed crazily some after, see her don't move at 1:00, finally a bit ashamed, ask:"Are all of this what miss, you personally dos?"
Ocean son this just starts to grasp a grilled meat leg and eat while saying:"That certainly, do you hope a second person in the fee to help us the food for being mankind to love to eat?It is doing to return an ability two people to eat and a little bit have some sense of achievement so much.A person of oneself has never cooked for a long time already."
I drink the speed lead quickly and already on brain of some alcohols, the your book courage asks:"You the miss like this isn't unpopular which, look also very normal.Why want to leave to be the same kind the inside joining a fee is second?I have been feeling strange."
The ocean son is tiny tiny a smile to say:"Drive the heartless man cheated, does this kind of lend to make?"
I shake head a way:"Can not make very obviously people the letter take."
"It at first is really such."The ocean son suddenly and ashamedly smiled for a while:"All of that were the very boring old things of the pasts."
"Do not mean to say not to say, can continue to tell me the cause of this saint monster?"
Ocean son Song shrug:"Such as you see, this saint monster in fact isn't what monster.It is very huge battleship, come from the human life ground ancient battleship.The person of this battleship early all not at, but the ability still gets energy from the deep sea, then automatically arrives the seaside to cruise to visit every 18 years some kind of.To it, that is just patroling of calculator control mode.But to second people in the fee be declines a saint monster to grant a bottom for a sky of drown of disaster."My Bing lived breath and urgently asked:"Could you say in detail?"
"Leave to fight to still have more than ten hours certainly, again not very sleepy, don't say to isn't very boring?"The ocean son carries to have wine cup:"Where should I speak of?Isn't being simply or speaking of from my individual very good?The inception will be some very boring old aforetime, Ji mulberry in Europe words that you don't wish to listen to I can a little bit say it's quicker."
I hurriedly say:"Might as well matter, you slowly say.Anyway do we all have no another matter to right?"
The ocean son changed a position and sat to I the ground is nearby alongside of with me to lean on a behind of calculator machine on the stage, after finding out to drink to chat posture most comfortablely, she thought a short while.Slowly say:"More than ten year agos, I met a damned man.Originally had been disliking him very much, had already fancied afterwards but imperceptibly."
I from the heartly praise highly a way:"The bridge segment that indeed as expected is very over."
"Can't, the persons all have young time, body not from F.Liked the guy that doesn't should like, but he didn't always and never once notice me.Afterwards he became my superior leadership, more difficult must meet.However although his officer is getting bigger.Still take care of me ground work, therefore still can occasionally beat to order to hand over a way."
I know perfectly well past ask a way:"Miss you dry what work of?"
"Is very obvious, I am a second language in the school fees of."The ocean sub- smile way:"Learning English person to run for the elephant to the United States will discover that he or she has no skill similar, I arrive at a fee inside the second place discovers is I also very useless, incredibly can mix till now and also calculate not easy.I was responsible for interception and translation fee inside second prize ground wireless communication at that time and worked very lifeless.However occasionally have some actually and really at of achievement, that guy will cry up me.Though is some irrelevant ceremonious turn, I listenned to will be very happy.WAP.16 K.cNs"
I ha ha a smile:"Do I still hardly hear the female describing my own one-sided love history."
"The time that is all young girl, don't lift."The ocean son flicked to wave hand:"Translating a second language writing in the fee isn't easy."
"It is really not easy.I till now also will say tenth, the sentence is."
"H'm, because is very not easy, the many people would not like to learn, second translation ground work in the fee bears very heavy.But want to come probably afterwards for wanting to get that giving public recognition of guy?I learn pretty to work harder.Learn in the daytime and learn in the evening.Seek the whole opportunities to learn, slowly there is interest.Want to know.Japanese nothing important worth learn of history, the main currents all study Sinology or west to learn.However I am uninterested those, pour is to infatuate towards being second the enemy's fee inside a square's culture and history, really is infatuate.Then, I study to study and discover to have a problem among them, their histories are abundant to is colorful excessively, but obviously time is again very short.This has an antinomy among them."
"What is the reason ?"
"Reason certainly on the mankind's site is investigate don't come out.In my work, I obtained with some second person in the fees private aspect ground gradually contact.Is alas, say again the concealed Hui is also useless, keep saying, they are also enlisting the rebel in the mankind at that time, at the right moment that man harmed my heart again, I escape for the Pan, followed them to arrive at Ni cloth Chu,cheap beats by dre."
Listen to ocean son past to make strong with easily say me and her business, my in the mind is strange to isn't a taste, has to to set up for have never heard sort to say:"Miss, you should be a rebel, you ground look in the eyes' being different from my viewpoint can not see light over the so trivial rebel."
The ocean son openly says:"Because my in the mind is very calm, I went to a fee the inside is second, because I like their culture and history, but I don't betray mankind intentionally.In addition to I, having some a person to go and live with a fee the inside is second, be responsible for interception and analysis mankind military circumstance.Those guy majority are some natures dark of generation, as long as see very displeased, more be not saying to get along with.Some years ago had a mankind ground the ghost cent brigade parachuted central mainland breakage and caused the concern of the general headquarters, originally all wanted take out adjust me break translated a cipher telegram, but I didn't promise.In the last 10 years, I am just a second Royal library to do a staff of commonness to study their histories just in the fee."
"That what are you again doing now?Be second to exactly have with the ancients what relation in fee?"
"This is also me decade to come always at the problem for studying."The ocean son lazy ocean ocean ground says:"Second culture in the fee is from fee second to teach a ground of classic dissemination, lieses in it and error really too many.The words cautiously seeing can not round out one's explanation at all.I after studying quite a few for year occasionally know, they the upper level emperor's clan usually do a dream, someone in the dream instructs to say:Have to look for mankind, mankind and fee inside Be second to have absolutely irreconcilable blood feud.The place that has to find out mankind, the with all speed degree exterminates they.Only can promise the safe tradition of fee inside second clan like this."
"For this is in the cosmos search mankind last a hundred years?It is very fantastic."
"If this dream troubles you annually up to 100, you will also believe."Yang Zi says:"I know a second friend in the fee of a high level emperor's clan, it did an experiment for me.I ground the part that indeed saw that dream.And until is second in false fee the third empire be now of government, that dream still carry on."
"What is your research conclusion ?"
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论