2012年11月14日星期三

Beats by Dre Just Beats wever Sir receivin

Be an officer in the court, Hey, is the imperial government useful now?Does the city that seeks equanimity, the Hey, there is city like this?"I smile:" Because the imperial government is useless, is a free officer just simple;The city of equanimity, also certain, for example Chengdu.The benefit state is still quieter."
Make open a thinking for a while:"That, if, does my choice throw effect others?"I ask him:"That is seeing the adult having a liking for who, you feel, who is the wise ruler that can throw an effect, is also say, you feel who can achieve a Ba industry?"Make open to sigh:"I see not and deeply, so want to ask a Sir."I order a head:"Now that adult say like this, I Don't mention it.At present, the world has several greatly various Hous to all have real strenght:The Yuan is originally early, get to hope, green, and, You the ground of four states.His site is the biggest, the population is the most, the text of under charge is martial also ready, the real strenght is the biggest currently;The Cao Meng is virtuous, get Yan state, Yu state, get Xu Zhou right away, even is parts of Yang states, also have, he has support of emperor, under charge's striving for privates is just all handsome, force will brave, the real strenght combines not necessarily weak and Yuan house;Liu Jing Zi You Xi rises and gets Jing state, here place strategic area, he also conducts for several years, the groundwork is quite good, under charge versed in literary and military arts, can not despise;Sun Bo Fu occupies river east, I am brave, under charge person would like to effect dead, at river east of the ground is ever triumphant, have an extremely bright future;Liu Ji Yu, get father generation property, the ground of benefit state hasn't yet greatly in disorder, ground the fatty person is rich, pour is a current paradise.Is other public, the western cool influence is too many, scatter too much, in the man Zhang Lu, gather by religion many, can not last long, Liao eastern male Sun Yi Zu, be partial to reside an accidentally, have no very Be.Adult, I have already finished saying, who you see to throw an effect."
Make open 1:"The person is many, but, who meeting is the Sir says of can achieve the person of Ba industry?Wish a Sir to teach me."I lightly say:"Other people how think, I didn't know, if as I see it, in these people can achieve a Ba industry of, only have Central plains of the Cao Meng is virtuous with Sun Bo Fu of river's east also, after, the war of river mountain unification, necessarily in Yangtze River south north launch, will be his 2 people's satge."Zhang Yang also no longer talked, silent consider.
Leading is very long-term, he suddenly asks a way:"Sir effect in who?Does the Cao hold Sun Ce still?"I smile:"So far didn't°yet, I once said, I am a businessman.Walk the south rush the affair that the north sees many.The adult mutually doesn't believe me, I also doesn't matter of.I have already once said, if admires adult of chivalrous, the desire becomes friends with adult."Make open a point to nod:"That, if is the Sir me, will throw an effect who?"I sigh:"But, I after all ain't an adult you ah!If adult really wants me to say, that I allow to all see emperor, after all, you are still that the emperor seal in person of big department horse!The Cao is male to you how all want to esteem highly three to divide, don't dare to literally move you!"
Make open the air on the face without intermission the transformation wear and led very for a long time, finally the station starts:"The Sir can take a rest here first today, I call subordinate and listen to everyone's opinion.When the time comes, ask to the Sir again."I smile:"The adult does as you like be, I will be here of."Zhang Yang noded to go to.
I this the etc. is a day.Second world noon, time see make open again, he is one face of exhausted.Hope me, his wry smile:"Is helpless also."I wanted to think:"Adult, your subordinate but was divided into several partieses?Is each to not and mutually let, let you make it lively for very much, BE?"Make open wry smile to nod:"The Sir says of to, they were divided into three partieses.Going and living with Yuan is originally early, go and live with Cao Meng virtuous of, also have already thought that oneself starts a business.Is really each to not and mutually let, difficult!"
I ask him:"Is having difficult?Mainly is an adult how think?"Make open to hope me:"In fact, I didn't also make up decision.I feel the Sir says of to, I am after all the big department horse of emperor, according to reason, allow is also all quite good.But, I is a good same village friend first with Lyu Feng, if he throws me, I necessarily hold with Cao to become enemies with, impossibly again throw an effect and he or imperial government;The ground of river's east, I ain't habitual, would not like to go.The person of under charge also has no to go;Yuan originally the beginning is this person, not the wise ruler, he craves for greatness and success and behave righteousness not, even kill Zang Hongs, I don't wish to go."I smiled, his annoyance very solution of.I also know that his under charge wants to throw effect Yuan Shao of, however be originally held by the Cao to beat afraid that Sui solid etc. goes and lives with to Huang Jin Jun, this problem not difficult solution.
I looking at to make open and ask him:"If, Mr. Cao doesn't kill general, while general would like to throw an effect is as male as Cao, does the adult still have a worry?"Zhang Yang 1:"This, pour is had no a worry.However, Sir, receiving first and perhaps can't easily throw an effect the Cao hold, alas."I roar with laughter:"The adult wants to believe me, I tell adult, general necessarily throw an effect is as male as Cao.Because, you should understand general's behavior very much, steppe warrior isn't adoration most than the oneself strong person?The Cao is male is the only 1 can let then general's exertion can of the lord is male, also the only person who is a to truely vanquish general."Make open to nod.
I immediately after say:"Under the general debt of person, the desire goes and lives with Yuan originally early of, affirmative is and Cao original Huang Jin Jun's person of the public enemy, right?These people would like to go and live with Yuan Shao, you put them to walk to would be.The person of rest, I pour is advise general temporarily don't make decision, you had better go first to allow all and pay a courtesy call on emperor of well, how?"Make open to listen to:"Good idea, I see emperor always can of.However, receiving first really can't in danger?In case that he come here, how do I do again?"
I sigh:"Does not the adult still know?The Cao soldier dug Si water and Yi water, water trapped the next Pei city, and the basic of general doesn't come.You stay here, useless also.I say and adult, descend Pei city not January, the food grass in city exerted, general only declining a road can walk.The adult went to and allow all, can first not the favour appear, if general declined Cao Mr., you again please see;If he were ruining a male hand at the Cao, you would also not know that the ghost don't feel by person the ground return here and throw Yuan Shao again not late, how?"
Make open to nod:"The Sir is a wiser also, I listenned to yours, this very day goes to allow all, quiet etc. the circumstances develop."I instruct him:"This matter can the secret carry on.Adult outward says, the body is unwell, returning to the wild king be.Otherwise, still unavoidably the fatal disaster is also."Make open to nod right away.
After three days, Zhang Yang refits, takes two in person with, go to to allow all, stop for a rest a point, certainly was my pharmacy, Hey Hey, I arrange,Beats by Dre Just Beats.As for myself, certainly is rush through to next Pei, till the time that I fight with Lyu Bu Yi.

Chapter 69 wager life(a)


Unification north ground the article-chapter 69 wager life
Night of La month, the breeze is so cold, descends Lyu Bu Fu of Pei city in, return Lyu Bu of hundred percent arrogant to hope a copper before half year of in the mirror, the oneself emaciated side permits, in the heart of cold then such as the breeze out of the window is similar.When the youth annoys prosperous of he, follow behind D at first and stepped into this Central plains battlefield of time, absolutely have never thoughted of today this circumstance of.Is just 40-year-old he , in short half month, unexpectedly haded a few grey hair on the head.Although he also unwilling he failed like this, can the destiny is such of, he didn't choose of leeway.
At this time, he looking at a copper mirrors in, have already slightly taken the noodles of Cang mulberry to permit, think daytime, Gao Shun advises him to think twice to test again later of go to road, but Chen Gong pessimistically say Cao to hold to necessarily allow of no F, he not from must feel fidgety.Start to arrive at before the hall, looking at a case several wine of tops have, Lyu Bu is suddenly irascible, dash to the ground the wine a while, loudly shout a way:"Bearer."The under charge in a hurry comes in.Lyu Bu coldly says:"Spread my order, since today, anyone prohibits alcohol and disobeys order, military law handle."The under charge person didn't dare to talk and quickly went.Lyu Bu stands in the hospital, the title looking at the sky, and a kind of desolate helpless felling Chong overflows his heart.His a keep woman comes over:"General, still early some stop for rest!You are too tired."Lyu Bu hopes her and shake head wry smile the language is not.
The Cao army camp of the city outside debt inside, the Cao holds these days of of the mood isn't good, still is besieging Pei city of two days ago, he received Cao proud ill news.Although know that this is the affair sooner or later, can lose the pain of son, still make him sad Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论