2012年11月1日星期四

www.headphones-fashion.com s a face ascend a fo

For a while, the square opens eyes a way:"Like, I admit that I am silly, I incredibly and at the beginning will fancy you the beast of this kind of like a swine."
Chen Pei Ling smiles, way:"Can face reality is a good matter ah, I can have been taking you for good sister of, ambition Lun, release her, forgive she could not play as well what pattern, don't make the somebody else say we with the big deceit is small.Besides we will be married, not worthwhile for the sake of the mood that she influences us."
Week once the easy facial expression change and hope He Zhi Lun's way:"Is not what she said true?"
Stand to after death listen to at them they fight of I am always silent the language originally thought not this matter that is the week by himself/herself easily wased a sister and wased ex- male friend, I completely had no necessity to admix into.Besides the cause of affair probably also not definitely complete such as week easily say.But listen to now 2 Chen Pei Ling and He Zhi Luns talk more and more unrestrained, and pointed to a pike head also I, also have a little will-o'-the-wisp in my heart.Change past of I, the one punch head shot has already gone up, but I didn't wear very much now angered of mood.On every occasion the Lun have already slowly and far gone to since the age of fist solution everything.
Properly teach certainly they are as it should be all of a sudden, if really having is necessary.
Once He Zhi Lun's handle knob jilt, for a while week easily to push away, on the handsome face cloudily on smiling, "we will get married next month, certainly, can't invited to arrive you, I really afraid you to cause trouble."
The week easily seemed to be for a while to wake up to come over, the red tide on the face gradually faded to go, from smiled for a while, one word a tunnel:"He Zhi Lun, you don't see you too tall, I the week is easily not also so mean, I pour to want big eyes of Zheng to looking at, you this is happy to adulterer woman of loose morals ability to when?"
Say to toward Chen Pei Ling's sneer to laugh at a way:"If Chen Pei Ling, I tell you, he can betray me for you, can definitely betray you for other women, remember I am today, by that time since departure regrets."Once Chen Pei Ling's air change and about to speak words, the week easily has already sneered at to He Zhi Lun's way:"The so bitchy woman also wants, He Zhi Lun, you are really courageous."
This a few words say very poisonously, all of He Chen Er people are spirits for a while facial expression hair white.The Chen Pei Ling Nu can not suppress all of a sudden, the slap easily jilts to come over to the week.A frailty of Pa rings, this slap beats strictly actually solid, week easily snow-white face ascend immediately is five red fingerprints.
Week easily hits persons don't wear, be unexpectedly counter-attacked one Zhang by Chen Pei Ling, not from Nu way:"Dead shameless woman unexpectedly dares to beat me!"Hurtled all of a sudden up, split a cranium face ground toward the face of Chen Pei Ling up grasp to pull but go to.He Zhi Lun's nature can't permit her to harm Chen Pei Ling.Chocked a week for a while easy Bo neck, with he tall big domineering shape, this for a while as if the eagle catch a chick general, allow a week easy how madly strike and kick, affirmative near not get the body of their 2 people.
Chen Pei Ling sees a week easily basically near not to get a body, not from for a while, hideous smile's way:"Still grew crazy is be not, don't beat you you Be still true to take me for the cat of disease!"Say to incredibly is again a slap to easily beat to the week.Pa of again is a frailty ring.The week easily eats a pain one bellow, the hands try very hard to a flounder, it happened that be held firmly a Bo neck by He Zhi Lun, basically move not get.
I lightly sigh for a while, wondered oneself not to come forward not to go and had to sink a track:"Do not divide too much, our business who to who wrong another talk about, however two people deal with her together and start so malicious, not that secure."
He Zhi Lun easily still has guilty several centses to the week, to I this has a liking for the clothes are ragged, the person of appearance commonness can completely not put in the eye, malicious push away a week all of a sudden easy, body form Ao however on signing, cold to my ways:"You is who, it's your turn to talk?"Chen Pei Ling is also that the despise ground looking at my way:"I say that the week is easy, it pleases to seek to seek also a little bit better of man, be subjected to some frustrate so live in self-abandonment, will make the elder sister love."
Bomb!
I have already made moves!One punch, just one punch, have already give°ed He Zhi Lun to hit two Zhangs far, He Zhi Lun flutters two times and finally looks up at sky all of a sudden to keep on falling down.
Sneer at in my heart, looking at what ambition Lun also be regarded as one one meter is 85 above strong and healthy men, unexpectedly drive I three cent, dint to knock down, really embroider to spend pillow a pack of grass!
Chen Pei Ling absolutely don't see at all my make moves and turn once the head hope, He Zhi Lun already the corner of mouth bleed and fall down at she isn't been taken by surprise by a burst of face after death, of a Wu wear mouth neigh scream to get up.Even week all easily is a face ascend a foolish, having this to show can comprehend ground to hope me.
I lightly vomited an one breath and once turned round to go, lightly a Wan also stuns the week on the spot easy, soft track:"Walk, keep on tossing about with this kind of person, have what mean."


29 remnants love



The color of the sky is gradually deep and low to come down, Ai cloud accumulates such as the lead layer sort thick, block the intensely hot glory of sunlight.Along with the fluxion of clouds, the sun ray is from the limit emanation but of cloud and plate the sky a wisp of thin Huang.This is one to make people some depressive cloudy sky of.
In my body side, the week easy Wei's look in the eyes hesitated to put long, want to say with me many words, but don't know what start to ask.She not ask, my nature also not say.All the way 2 people then each with intent to matter, just occasionally mutually see a to smile.
See a week easily walk a bit tiredly, I pull her an open-air tea to sit down at the corner of the street.
An eye hopes to go, the end that is good at street, the parasol tree of two sides gradually goes disconsolate, winter breeze seat the defoliation that wear withered book slip away on the clean sidewalk of turn, the record store of flank spreads what the pure female voice of the Jie"you must be happy".The week easy corner of mouth lightly closes lightly and lightly follows to sing and, everything imitates like yesterday, don't know why, I unexpectedly think of the Fang Zong has been already died already of white Ling.
"You are just thinking what?"The moment that the week easily lifts up head sees my some melancholy facial expressionses and eventually cannot help but asking a way.
I smile language not, just open right hand five fingers,www.headphones-fashion.com, comb be blown by the breeze for a while have a little in great disorder hair, unconscious, seeming the hair already quickly and together shoulder, probably should seek tidies up for a while, or pluses to order hot dye, biggest of change for a while image of better.
"Nothing important just thinks of a person."I slowly answer a way.
Week easily and very the sensitive ground ask a way:"Woman?"I not language, the representative recognizes tacitly.
Week easy double of eyes unexpectedly be suffused with one some near envy of look in the eyes, cross-examine a way:"Your girl friend?Is very beautiful?"
My Song shrugs shoulders and touch a smoke order up.The flavor of tobacco slightly carries a trip to lead from my nose."H'm, very beautiful, also very strong.While knowing her, I seem to be similar to you, she was also trusted the most favorite person to beat a slap most by she."Saw a week easy one eye, I lightly said with smile again:"However isn't my girl friend."
Week easy head a slanting, have a little to unhappily hate however way:"You don't pack, appearance saw you that grief, who all know that your relations must be remarkable."I smile:"I which have grief, if not because you the matter today, I don't know how long have no again think of her."This is the truth, for the white Ling, I have already started forgetting, days pass, again deep of feelings also has a day to can not stand wind blows and rain beats down.Besides, I and white Ling, the love fate for being just fog water sort just, everything thin such as at present this cup pure tea.
The my right hand lightly turns and allow cigarette at my have rhythm ground to lightly round, the week easily sees somely become fascinated and ask a way:"Now, don't have connection?"I order, way:"Go to a foreign country, whole life generally couldn't see again."
Week easily and lightly Pei a , way:"See you so, also say not grief!Does the honesty hand over to treat, whether like her especially?"I lightly shake head, naturally way:"If I say not, you definitely want to say that I pack again, however tell the truth, I don't know as well by myself.I even don't know that I had to truely once love a person.Also have no besides who is truely belong to mine.You don't smile, I am greatly so long, didn't°yet a girl friend of."While saying like this in my brain flash across those 11 each color that once rowed nearby from I lucid and attractive facial appearance.
Week easy Mou son light Shan, seemed to endure for a while, eventually say with smile:"So can Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论