2012年11月13日星期二

www.beatsbydrdreaustralian.com ve to is this inadvi

Spoke the affair in that day 1 time, be me to say me to is black that Liu seven release, and still return the weapon to him, time finally be assassinated by Liu Hei Qi, the green Feng blames and scolds of say:
"Is mutually male, that Liu is black seven is a bandit headman, is a there ability the person of reputation, do you how to so drop with the light heart."
BE seeing a nearby various female, looking at my vision in also is all being concerned with ? of three centseses seven cent of blame and scold, I hurriedly compensate a gift to say:
"Each Niang son, small living to make not this time to, also hope the Niang sub- pardon~~"
Xiang orchid and if orchid drive my strange kind first to stir smile, however if orchid not the Kui is to touch climb to roll to beat for several years in the lake at the river, she looking at me with a kind of strange vision and asks a way in:
"Mutually Mr.'s doing so nature is the truth with him, is not and yes, mutually male?"
I am past to make to angrily stare her one eye, but who know if orchid but the slightest didn't care, just looking at me with a kind of vision that seems and is challenging, and many females hear her so on saying, a s all stare me, although they don't talk in, but the meaning is very obvious.
I have to say:
"I am really to intentionally give Liu Hei Qi the opportunities, let him kill mine."
The guess is an affair, hear my speaking but again is another affair and heard I say this if the eye socket of orchid is immediately red, the tears light of Ying Ying at in flow out, she walks to me nearby, the hands Zuan boxing makes an effort on my chest of hammer away, also use to take to cry the voice of chamber to say:
"Your this bastard, you how can so, if you in case of have a mishap, you let how our sister do, you big bastard.Blare ……"
I hurriedly will if the orchid embraces at in the bosom, if the orchid hands embraced my waist, then feared to loudly cry on my chest.But she so on crying, nearby a few women all rounded to come over, I also have to speak that my own arm completely opened, it made the woman of this a few care and love oneselfs able to to heart's content vent in own chest some kind of.
I embrace I to keep in mind a few medium women and say:
"Later I did definitely and not and like this, can't definitely let again you the load is surprised to be subjected to afraid."
Is very not easy to comfort nearby a few women all like, I say:
"The outside is pretty cold, we go to and talk in the house."
Returned to in the room, I sat at bedside, but a few of my wives all sit at my opposite, this makes me have a little an on the mat felling, however is luckily opposite of is oneself the woman in the bedding.
If the orchid looking at me narrow-minded appearance, break Ti to say for smiling, then:
"Like, you have to say now why do you want to make insurance by body."
I am in the light of frank from the breadth, resist from the strict thought, the answer of honesty says:
"I use very of the means force Liu Hei Qi speak back direct of the person is Wang Jia, however the government troopses of name mansion were all present at that time.As I see it, the imperial government sent a name mansion at that time of the imperial envoy Li department vice minister Jiang 羫 Quan is Wang Chong Gu's left Bang better arm.If Liu Hei Qi fell in their hand, don't know they will play what pattern, so I just have to is this inadvisable plan."
But see the in front many females facial expression on the face, I know that my own this time words obviously can not make many females satisfied, the green Feng says:
"That you why not that Liu black seven directly killed to calculate, why still need to create unexpected complications, also got Liu Hei's 71 knives, almost threw life."
I once the Xian Xian smile, low voice defense says:
"Am I to still be dressed in to protect A, " then I see once many females facial expression sink, the hurriedly positive color says:
"Is absolutely incorrect this time, but if I directly kill Liu Hei Qi, of Liu Hei Qi those things for saying all canceled, killing cans not kill, but hand over to the words of imperial envoy, either, perhaps have to also have what future trouble, so is helpless under, I have to to establish descend that stratagem."
In any Lyu method, there is a regulation rule settling, that is that the prisoner's in the official records piece that makes a deposition to provide a phrase takes up of words for departing from this life, what prisoner makes a deposition's being provided for phrase to be called"the dead provides" can not get hold of the court top testimony, is also so-called dead to have no to the certificate.
But at that time as Liu Hei Qi is making a deposition a directing of back, my nearby still had the inner palace the bodyguard and small emperor nearby of the confident eunuch guest uses, and that Liu was black seven is cared diagram after killing me be killed, thus who can not say that I kill people to kill and not only only made Liu Hei Qi withdraw a confession, but also still left Wang Jia to conspire the statement of bandit, either.
After listenning to the explanation for finishing, many females facial expression just a little bit mollified for a while, but many females seem to be not to want to easily pass me, the green Feng looking at me to say:
"Today when the noodles that wears many sisters, you have to promise hereafter no longer do these dangerous affair."
I ordered to nod, and raised right hand to say:
"I to old sky of promise, will never easily explore dangerous places hereafter, otherwise of words sky ……"
Still don't wait I to speak that big five thunderses bomb of the asseveration of type, the green Feng came forward to by hand block up my mouth and had never let me to go while saying.
I see my own in the moment a few women and feel warm ocean ocean in the heart of, I also make a firm decision at the same time, I hereafter must sincerely treat them,www.beatsbydrdreaustralian.com, certainly the premise is them also sincere to me.
Originally still wanted to faint a sky to shout that the making of ground coaxs the some kind of and after all haven't met for nearly two months, but the door was unsuited to featly open in this time with many females, the Feng Luan appears at doorway, the spring orchid was nearby handing her to walk to come in.
But this time I just drive green Feng they press at bed up, it is a Feng Luan to see incoming, a few women hurriedly started to tidy up the dress Shan on the body, and some hairs that was confused, they all stand good, looking at form of addresses way of the high regard of Feng Luans:
"Elder sister, you came."
Feng Luan's tooking a look green Feng them are severals, then sees me again, then just says:
"You several are also, mutually Mr. just waked up, you bothered his rest like this, you descended first go to."
"BE."Many female one mouthfuls with one voice say, then all walked to go out.
Is thin to calculate the words of number, the pregnancy of Feng Luan already three months, seeing her that already drum get up of belly, I have a little a surprise and a little bit expect, but have some to fear.My seeing is about to be a dad, but I a little preparation also have no, I the sudden has a little strain.
"Spring orchid, you bottom go to, I want to say son words with master, you order Meng old, let him do some vegetableses that the mutually male love eats at noon, moreover again see the soup of my cook like have no."
The spring orchid sang a Re:
"Is a madam, maidservant this goes."
When the spring orchid turns round and goes out, the Feng Luan but again openings says:
"Etc., you go first to seek lotus a madam and ask her to see master to eat now what good, then order Meng old shine on to do, have no an another affair, you next go to."
The door is a to lightly ring, outside of the sunlight shone on to come in and cast net on the face of Feng Luan the ray of light of a dim moonlight.Is a to lightly ring again, the door closed, but I still keep staring at Feng Luan.
Don't know because Be getting more pregnant, still another reason, the face very thin of Feng Luan many.The Feng Luan returns overdo, see I is lookinging at her, tiny tiny on smiling, then raised a step to walk to come over.
I see she stand that belly to hurtle I walked to come over, although knowing perfectly welling a way now didn't°yet what is up, but I still worry of say:
"Feng Luan, you carefully order."
The Feng Luan is tiny to tinily smile for a while, then by hand and lightly dauts own opinion summons up of belly, the soft voice says:
"The lotus younger sister says that is still unimportant now, just just showed a bosom."
The Feng Luan walks to inclined before the bed the body sat down, I see Feng Luan that emaciated face, then see her that tiny plump belly, the heat in heart flows to flow out, touched say:
"Feng Luan you lost, these days made you worried."
I sat and hugged into Feng Luan in the bosom, don't know is not because of the imagination, in my eyes the face of the Feng Luan the top be always covered with by a kind of very sacred ray of light, 100 think not Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论