2012年11月6日星期二

beats by dre solo ing secret they rea

Have under charge at call my cat king of habit, name shout at top of voice me, then embraced down from the office desk I unexpectedly and very accurately, excitedly say, "you since connect whole Kun Liu's affirmation to die to all calculate quasi-, words so just say, is also have a hundred per cent of hold.I believe you now, quick, tell me everything!"
"What?"Lately rush several personal incoming mouths immediately Zhang De's eldest brother.Can't, cat king can obscurely and then polish off be defended of connect a fly all hard close to of whole Kunses Liu?But, cat king why again chief culprit so big method, kill off the backstage manipulator of eagle in a sky?
"Master son, this plan isn't what I want out, but have another its person!"Drive old man son dead the hopeless situation stop a waist, the all quick pain died, I still not awake not normal.I one noodles dispassion the ground answer a way, a side flounces tie like this.Badly, so old, the hand strength is still so big.
"What person?"Old man's son urgently must again wanted to approach to back to open several steps just of I.
I quickly round office desk another side, signal hint brain flower and small jail insect, they go out.Although would not like to, know that I will say not only is who so simple, and still have a greater follow-up plan.Thus the sky is big of affair, for keeping secret, they really should not are present currently, obedient the ground withdrew den.
"Six have Xin!"
"What?"Liu Shi's father and son can not believe, " why six have the Xin will hand over a so big cake in killing others of hand?Be for in brief appreciating?"These are the common doubt of 2 people.
"Six have Xin is a truely chase an underworld be accomplish anything an industry come dry of person.He carries out this plan, although receive benefit to at most still keep returning in triumph, , from return in triumph to take a , mafia finally will slowly along with return in triumph but ship rises with the tide."
"While returning in triumph to seek Cai Zhong to cooperate clearly, six there is the heart of Xin in, have already intended and practiced how much in the last years, numerous ambition that the mafia hero can not carry out.After quite a few year, he cost numerous strenuous efforts and money and finally bribed whole Kunses Liu nearby and most intimately and first secretary!This is also whole Kunses Liu why just meeting at solid such as the home of strongly fortified city drive kill of reason.'The day keeps night from defending, the thief from within is difficult to defend'!Make use of the dead of several year ago Huang Yi Han big sons equally, make war to carry with us, is also at six have Xin intentionally for it under.The general assembly fights an explosion, if our alliances can not gain advantage, six have Xin will also send advantage to us.As long as Cai Zhong clearly along with return in triumph to be placed in bad situation, he just has walk this chess of opportunity, otherwise already steady win of Cai Zhong Ming, how the possible crest wear to reveal to go out, is the final outcome of capital crime, while the approval assassinate whole Kunses Liu?"
"Whole Kun Liu's house at south area, the whole actions hand over to the great commander soldier of vapor trail to notice again suitable however."I smile an explanation way, " but that secretary, have already taken disorder to slip away villa, have already been received by leaf's vapor trail now.The last task that waits him after completing, he can enjoy his gold, villa, sea beach and beauty in South America."
"So shine on you to say so, that first secretary is six have Xin be responsible for buying, how may you take this to threaten Cai Zhong Ming?Can't be to purely buy by returning in triumph a secretary, Cai Zhong clearly and return in triumph is a cooperative relation, so is Cai Zhong to buy a secretary, this reason clearly?"Old man's son is very careful, point out that I didn't explain of affair.
"Not, six there is Xin arrangement of very appropriate.In recent years, bribe this secretary's money, all the private bank population rows from Cai Zhong Ming's collateral branch.This record, six have Xin conservancy of very good, Hey Hey Hey ……"more say that I more admire six Xin of havings, " but six have Xin why can make to this appearance, because of money!Cai Zhong clearly all election costs, all return in triumph to provide funds.So Cai Zhong clearly straight-tempered open this population at return in triumph the bank of controling.By so doing ……"
The words of behind need not I said, after Liu Shi's father and son finishes listenning to, all heartfelt exclamation way:"Small D, you can vanquish six to have the Xin the enemy like this, how probably isn't yours this ages!"
Is dizzy, clearly say six Xin of havings, aimed at topic me again, I would be ashamed.
On January 1, the absolute meeting is this city to vibrate most of a day.There is most the day to hope that the officials of the government that win an election will be after they's home die abruptly, and take office second candidate for election also would not lead so much.Along with his win an election, the dawn of mafia finally and therefore arrives, the first enjoys sunlight, will be me, the king of wildcat!





Text<229> sue for peace
Renew time:2009-6-1122:03:51 chapter word numbers:5138


"Eldest brother makes me last.The battle that sees today wants to fire away again, hasn't my knife seen blood."Ma Tian Yu nearby piteously entreats a way at me.Win an election to raise one be over, Cai Zhong formally takes a post clearly, I secretly with he after seeing one noodles a come back then launching of no time for waiting war.This is already that I promise toward the brotherses of the second day, return one day time, I don't watch over a fire round to beat to crouch down, I what faces all have no.
"Eldest brother!"Seeing me didn't respond, again at stunned of appearance, Ma Tian Yu shouts at top of voice.
I wide awake from the recollection met clearly with Cai Zhong all of a sudden, whatever Ma Tian Yu said, selfish come out 1:"Yu in the sky, I want to make you disappear."
"What?"In command of department inside or sit or stand circumferential more than ten individuals at me shockedly turn all of the heads all of a sudden to looking at me."Disappear" of meaning can't be"dead" or drive out to help ……Ma Tian Yu only have voice have a little greatly just, have no a necessity to use so radical means?
"Still enough big wave."I don't consider these people's reaction at all and continue to say, " your two representative directors are all that the wildcats are mains of a, certainly is the person that I believe most , most important of BE, you are very easily still young, still is studying, bleach.After finishing senior high school, I want to arrange you to work in the government section.1 makes a public order, 1 makes personnel, and so our wildcat had to the utmost big cheapness in the sky."
"Depend, scared me!"Ma Tian Yu breath a sigh of relief.
"So next these two years, you are two don't take part in big dispute of underworld as far as possible in, even if can't, also want to miss I am similar, not ability then show a person by true character."My white Ma Tian Yu's one eye, finally say,beats by dre solo.
"Eldest brother, you say what what!"Remaining big wave hears still can at later of not leave me for this period of time, certainly can't oppose, he originally be belonged to "body not from F" that type of people, if not that for the sake of me, he in no case would participate in an underworld.
But Ma Tian Yu dug to pick nose and said:"Eldest brother, is an officer is perhaps unsuitable for me?The opportunity to see blood so is getting less, have a little carefree."
"That you mow wrist once every day and see own blood good."The week far ambition says with smile.
Declares in one side but raises a hand way:"Eldest brother, how take no account of me, I also want to be an officer!"
They are four you are a , I am a say of happy, small jail insect they eight close Wei in the minds but is that the one is misty, sees now this appearance, very obviously, government of the officer become is that I want to arrange who, arrange who.This may?The king of omnipotent wildcat is in the white way also is the ability omnipotent?They unclearly in feel, the wildcat owned a so great power a while, should have great relation with whole Kunses Liu's dead in dawn.
Luckily I didn't make them interrogative how long, I see their appearances of small jail insects, not from funny, say to them:"Small jail insect and Chiu the Xiao Feng, kid Yi, flower way, thousand years, robot, electric wire and great Yu, you 8 is in addition to these four tycoons, the person whom I believe most .Present wildcat I tell you now, , control of not only is that the mafia is so simple, even if is Cai Zhong Ming who just sat up an of this city NO.1, I want him eastwards, he also in no case dare westwards!"
This sentence representative of is what mean, small jail insect don't they how can know?Although all of them are a common member in the mafias, ambition in"turn over a body to make decision a person", even if oneself has never had and also listens to the other people once speaking.This has a liking for Yao at present can not Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论