2012年11月15日星期四

Beats by Dre Just Beats days I learned a l

, Can't at this time sleep for a night?"That old man by hand before nose.
"Nothing."The half bottle that I stretch hand to grasp to have a flank to still leave the wine be in the moment shaking to shake wine bottle, then again continued to drink.
"Young man, having no the matter doesn't drink too manily."That old man suddenly stretched hand to hold tight the wine bottle in the my hand, make me not drink.
"Do not be vexed I, let me continue to drink."Old man how have me the energy is big, I make an effort a to pull, took out wine bottle to once continue to drink.
"Young man was brokenhearted."That old man sees to keep me from continuing to drink and also no longer obstructed and just squints Jing to looking at me.
"Are you how can anyone know?"Calculating not to be regarded as is brokenhearted, I also can not remember clearly Chu by myself.
"Hey Hey, how say that am I also an experienced hand, how can don't know, young man, see open, the road once walked, it is to want to turn head towards being wrong, all not to ignore, also not want to regret, the person wants to see forward."The old man has never blocked me to drink and on the contrary nearby sat down at me.
"Does the person want to see forward?Probably."My mouth's inside lightly says, can be also still enjoying in retrospect this old man's words in brain.
"Be not probably, is have to, even if you turned head and have what use?All in the past already pass by, time is the impossible backset returns to, also see rather and forward, there is probably also remediable opportunity, even if is useless, you also at last pay to lead, the nothing important reluctant to part with so much."Old man
"Probably."Finish saying I again the murmur murmur ground drank.
"The young man don't drink too manily, this wine drinks many harm a body."The old man stretches hand from my hand's lieutenant general wine bottle grasp in the past, I didn't resist again this time and canned be taken away by it wine bottle, put another part, the old man again mercy heart ground said:"See open, this probably doesn't be regarded as what bad matter, this is probably the turn of your life to order and is a person to have to be a little bit resolute and sometimes not only oppose a person to have to be cruelty, also similar to oneself, not a little bit cruelty, those ten thousand matters all difficult become."
"Is easy while saying, do difficult."The old man words say can do till the time that oneself comes in person its territory right difficult.
"If this isn't difficult, just you want not to want the problem for doing, young man, I see you also Be different from is a common of person, have the looks of place of honor, be used as a place of honor matter, everything is all indecisive, those ten thousand matters are all difficult."The old man's language heavy voice longly says.
"Place of honor?Probably be regarded as."Say I want to take wine to drink, empty bottle can start to grasp a flank, just think of a bottle of having the wine still have already been put by the old man another part go to.
"The young man don't drink and accompany my old man's house to take a stroll."The old man claps a bottom and stood from the ground, then again want to pull my hand, pulled from the ground I, saw it a big pair of age, I am also ashamed again and he had to follow to stand towards pulling, .
"Accompany me to run how many how?If the words of nothing important matter, these several days you can have been accompanying at me nearby, probably will have a help to you."Old man simultaneously says, beginning at first start to do slow step but the ground stepped ground.
"H'm."I didn't say more what, followed an old man to marked time luck to move at first together, I also just cautiously observed this old man at this time, this old man's appearance acquaints with so much and seem where once see, can the but again be concretely not remembered where once saw.
"Leave, accompany me to run 2 turns."The old man says and then starts running to move forward, I have to in the behind to follow, didn't say more what, be like a dummy footman similar with run in the old man's behind, listen to the old man relating the story in some time light time all the way.
"Premier, time was about."Suddenly from the dark place Mao a black dress big sweat, the this black dress big sweat combines a nothing important and just haven't weaker than I how much of real strenght just, but he to the old man's form of address allow me to keep emitting cold sweat, premier, this calls in China to seem only a person can can take, no wonder that do I always feel this old man a bit familiar looking, have never thought oneself unexpectedly met with here Premier, premier's this form of address also makes me wide awoke a little.
"Know."The old man ordered to nod to the black dress person, then that black dress person one more Shan, from at present disappear, certainly I know that he didn't leave how far, but conceal in the dark place to follow behind.
The premier sees my ground of Chi Chi looking at him and also know that his identity has already been had found by me, hence smile to smile:"How?Don't wish to accompany me old headman to walk?"
"Premier, sorry, before I hasn't been recognizing you."For the Premier that has been behaving people's service, I to his respecting and admiring from heart but hair of,
"Ha ha, the premier is different to is a person, how, fear me?"The premier remains smilingly looking at me.
"Have no."I shook to shake head, I respected him, but not frightened he, this has already had no in the world how much person can make me be getting more frightened.
"How, dare to also continue to do my footman?"Premier again the openings ask a way.
"H'm!"I very heavily ordered to nod, can do the premier's footman and tell others affirmative will let people don't already envy of, and follow a premier, can also study to elsewhere manage some meanses of affairs for a while, will be useful to affirmation in future.





The text chapter 216 one knife breaks a sky to rob
Renew time:2009-9-2319:18:31 chapter word numbers:3347

Seven day, I heel at premier nearby, fully heel seven day, within these seven days, I did enough the business of footman, the premier takes a shower a sleeping, besides which, I even have a meal all heel at premier nearby, even if is a premier is handling national important event, if not that hidden affair, the premiers all let I heel at part listen to, within these seven days, I learned a lot, the most outstanding is a place of honor of deal with affairs of way.
After seven days, I resolutely choose to leave, because should learn of within these seven days I have already learned, and I can't be evading, either, I have to return to face everything and is used as a place of honor, can't evade an affair.
After I leave, premier Chu Lin in the sky immediately will I President Tang is just.
"Old Tang ah, you see this how many days always heel at I nearby small month how?"Premier Chu smilingly looking at chairman Tang.
"Being quite good is for the country a very quite good kid, take into to develop, settle pillars in the house."Chairman Tang starts to grasp the tea bowl of flank and slightly drank an one mouthful, then towarded premier Chu and said:"I say old Chu ah, you today how so stingy, invite me with this most common tea-leaf ah, take out your deep red tunic to me to steep 1 quickly."
"Go, you are need not money of deep red tunic ah, my a premier also divides to arrive so a D to order, is seeming the deep red tunic of your home ander the rise than me, how don't go fetch.Still have,Beats by Dre Just Beats, do I say proper business with you, how did you lead the topic to tea-leaf to come up."Premier Chu has never liked spirit ground to looking at chairman Tang.
"Ha ha, is what you transfer a topic by yourself, close me what matter, however that identity in small month can be still true hidden ah,Beats Detox, I make people check along while, a statureses didn't check, old Chu ah, you can notice a point, although he superficially looks harmless, can who know his face again top whether wear a mask."
"Ha ha, this you not equal to I, you know to make people check in the national file, his identity you certainly could not check, tell you, he is old thou house of little grandson, do you say him to believe not to can believe?"Premier Chu squints Jing to looking at chairman Tang.
"The little grandson of old thou house?The small guy mock moon of《Huan a life time 》 inside?"Chairman Tang after listenning to premier Chu's words shockedly and almost sprayed out all of the teas in the mouth.
"Useless talk, if isn't him, my meeting leaves he at nearby?This small guy is that I saw the big since the childhood, although few nearer year of friendly intercourses, for his affair I still knew of, however I said old Tang ah,Artist Series, weren't you always busy to must can not be separated a body recently?How to also know the circumstance in 《Huan a life time 》 game of?"Premier Chu is some to don't understand that the ground looking at chairman Tang.
"This was your useless talk, I was again busy, also is not likely to don't know that this has a second world, first battlefield of 《 Huan a life time 》game ah, much less old Liu's troops, but early early of got in to go to in the game, rightness Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论