2012年9月28日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/links2rss/LZqc ng whistle 40 classe

Come into nostrils.The farmland always received for a while, I also Don't mention it, clip once the one mouthful taste, Zha Zha, return is really delicious, no wonder that farmland total father female the Kua don't stop talking.The farmland is sweet to take out a bottle of imported spirits, I don't understand as well, anyway so drink a shell.

After meal and farmland sweet help for chatting a short while, knowing that she is in the farmland now total company.Led a short while again, saw form, have already been getting more at 9:00, stand:"The farmland is total, mother Tian, the farmland is sweet, it is late, I returned to."The farmland is total on listenning to, stand, took out an envelope to fill to me from the shelf:"Little Lee, your a person is in the outside, also not easy, these money is what we thank you, you receive."I certainly the dead live don't :"The farmland is total, I can not accept, say that matter, who run into will also so do of, you also need not present to mind too much.I have never wanted to want as well what guerdon of."The farmland always must give I, my of course not wants, 2 people refused to budge.See a farmland always take embarrassed appearance of envelope, farmland sweet mama talked:"Little Lee, you whether feel to don't well accept money, that you say individual of what request, we definitely make an effort to help you."I the momentary that thinks of rise what request, see them like this, I don't accept is to don't put me to walk, is really difficult.Looking at this embarrassed situation, I have to say:"So, that asks me to receive, I can not figure out now and waited to thought of to seek how are you."The farmland is total they seem a nothing important a good way also, have to nod.I hurriedly take leave them to return to, but the farmland is sweet to send me to go home.Not brush-off, helpless under have to compromise.

Multiply by a farmland sweet open of speed, had no a short while to is the down stairs that I rent.Wait I to get off, the farmland was sweet to early get off to wait me in the stairs.

Looking at I puzzle of look in the eyes, the farmland is sweet to pour is very open:"I fear that you run away, must see to just go at your house."I faint, really severe of miss.The honesty takes she entered my family and looking at she curious aboutly touches in my small nest east, the west sits for a while, an appearance that probes a member, cannot help but asking her:"Am I so strange here?"She answers:"Originally this is your room, how not!"Say eyes take aim a lot of clothes that didn't wash that I put a corner:"And see to you also not how efficient Re, girl friend how also not come to wash for you?"Rao my face returns calculate not thin, felling also have a little hot heat, favour's walking over to put those clothes to the table underneath is covered with the table cloth.

Smile to see me to finish doing these, the farmland was sweet to open mouth again:"Have not you said?How to don't wash for you your girl friend?"See to her to this problem very value, have to answer:"There is no girl friend", suddenly to her backstroke:"What about your boyfriend, the our Gu male few female lives alone one room, not afraid is he jealous?"The farmland is sweet be asked by me of on staring blankly, blush, don't like the answer of spirit:"Want you to take care of."Finished saying to stand to get up, way:"Like, I walked, at foolish under to will drive you this sex maniac took advantage of" I am dizzy, which son words, I didn't also do what, how change countenance wolf.I hurriedly send to the doorway to her, the small girl stopped a step and turned head to come to 1 to me:"In a couple of days I come to seek you again."The words sound twists a head to walk.

Shake to close a door, see late, sleep.Tomorrow start wanting to make great effort blunt class.











A spool of the origins chapter 15 bitterness does

The novel bus renews time:2010-7-716:39:40 chapter word numbers:1449



Kill strange do and is the player that fights an occupation in myth have to of process.Up to now, it has been 3 months since myth opened as well, huge influence, have already quickly embodied within the scope of world.Divided by 300,000,000 to fight a player, lived the speed of player increment slowly quickly to get up.Because myth inside beautiful of scenery, super really realize, more because of myth company for don't fight a player to prepare a lot of only have the map of lovely animal, all enjoy the inauguration(the sense of smell sense of taste sense of hearing the sense of vision is 100%, touch pain the feeling reserve 5%, the rests are all complete, be say in the game to can do any affair, including XX ) of sense organs, get married function, purchase housing, various clothes also appeared a pure view, jewelry, can say to be more convenient than the nonce to beautify a life and can't influence all moving of the game balance to come in.This of course not expels the environment in the reality to worsen day by day of reason, however also and people good Yi bad Lao inseparable.Because in the game, a lot of not good factors are all expeled, for example the someone wants to take a tour around the world, but he is a lame person,http://feeds.feedburner.com/links2rss/LZqc, but game in have no lame person's existence.And then for example the someone like incitement, so the myth company opens of the terrible paradise will definitely make you satisfied, and can't in danger.Even someone sexual debility, stem not some matters, the game inside absolutely makes you more more domineering than superman, laster long.But the myth is huge potential endless of the popularity make numerous companies in the world get into game to carry on an advertisement in succession, the product promotes to wait an activity.The gold coin in the myth is also more and more admitted by the world.

But for getting support of numerous nations, myth oneself of the company reserves 30% shares and press 70% rest shares nation of the population assign to all would like to three nations, and build up a company of uniting to manage, carry on the outer circle protection toward the myth Zhi brain work together.Certainly, inside a layer still a myth protect by himself/herself, the myth disallows the technique of anyone to the Zhi brain to peep.This worked out a lot of problems and also made myth quickly universal in the world, indicate we these occupation player of will arrive in spring.

Next day, big husband and wife Liu has been taking me to do in the stone person's area and, the melody sister is free to also come to accompany us.They usually to my add some method to feel to can not think an idea very much and say to have never seen to completely add a kind of person of attribute, know so my magic although being aer lot of than other people is tall, but life, defendoof, the quick in action is also too a little bit little, again deluxe also not the crest is used.I smile, just telling them to arrive 40 classes will be useful.

At I 35 classes of time, baby also 30.Expects at everyone of in the vision, the small guy acquired a new technical ability:Aureole very and soon.Promote the attack speed of object completely, sorcery speed and ambulation speed.The oxen been been in heat by baby's 3 big Liu Xiang's a head ofs that add to hold technical ability to add to hold behind, the Ao Ao yells to make a pounce upon a stone person, whether the speed, defense and attacks are all wonderful or not.Certainly, the eldest sister-in-law is also quite good.But the melody eyes inside stars for them to see baby emit indiscriminately and often hide my bosom to what baby frightenned and go.

On October 5, the difficult day finally passed by, I stand by the side of a heap of stone person's corpse, proud the sky give a long whistle.40 classes, exactly a month, luckily have big Liu this good friend, if let me this whole evil dead work properly their Is to rise, that hangs every day.

"Walk, shadow, returning to city should also show us your magnificent posture."Big Liu Huang orders me.

Return to a city inside, take out those materials of warehouse all, again rest of 40 came to ten thousand gold coins to lift out, run to authenticate old man there throw consultation to him.The old man eye pupils all want to bulge, saliva flow a ground of, arrive I ask him the time of authenticating the price, he just return to absolute being, the openings is an exorbitant price:"300,000 gold coins"s words sound just fell, heard"The Dong Dong Dong Dong Dong Dong"Is 6, big husband and wife Liu and melody sister, in addition to elegant melody outside all faint on the ground.Leave of that doesn't get there to go as well, small mouth piece of consumedly of, I need to see foolish many time.











A spool of the origins chapter 16 seven absolute being machines

The novel bus renews time:2010-7-716:39:40 chapter word numbers:2875



In fact the in the mind has a little preparation, but still have never thought so wide of the mark.Don't go, must good well still bargain.Anyway become accustomed to to the high intelligence of the myth inside NPC , picked up to pack an appearance that wants to leave.The old man is getting more panic, favour way:"Doing not walk doesn't walk and see go fetch in the first the absolute being machine authenticates of up, give you 8 fold, how?"I show an appearance that disdains to a to attend to:"3 fold, don't go me the player authenticate there."In fact I know to absolutely have no the player to be able to authenticate an absolute being machine now.Old man a grind teeth:"7

没有评论:

发表评论